Saiyr's Big Break

StockBridge GA.
Art Museum

I was so antsy & eager to get to Chris's house. Today was my day off. He told me to bring some artwork for him to check out so, I was even more excited. This was my second day with him, but it seemed like I known him for at least a few months. Earlier this morning, he woke me up off the couch & cooked me breakfast. Afterwards, we got in his pool & jacuzzi & talked until I started to really miss my sisters. I wondered what he had in mind now. After I dropped off NuNu, I typed in the address that he gave me & I almost got lost, until I realized he was the only matte black house on the block. After all he can't blame me, the last time I was here I could barely stand. I pulled up to the gate & typed in the code he gave me & buzzed myself in.

*478654*

I drove up to his house & I could see he had a picnic set up for me. This was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I parked my car & walked over to it. I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Hey Beautiful!" Chris was so excited to see me.

"Hey! Is this for me?" I asked shocked as ever.

"Of course. Who else?" He replied.

We both sat down in his garden (p.s) it was so beautiful. We ate fruits, veggies & different meatless snacks.  I don't know how he knew I was a vegetarian. We spent hours outside just talking and getting to know each other. After him just holding me & us giggling and laughing, he asked me did I want to ride with him to the art museum. I was so surprised that he actually was interested in artwork as well or was it just to impress me?

"Why do you have a duffel bag in your car?" He asked passing by my car to get to his.

"It has my artwork you told me to bring." I replied, grabbing my jean jacket out the back.

"Good, bring it." He demanded.

"May I ask why?" I just knew he had a trick up his sleeve.

"Just do it sucker." He joked.

To my surprise, the car trip was silent. I stared out the window looking at the scenery; I've never been on that side of town. When we arrived, no one was there besides a few cars. I was confused because I thought it would be packed. When we got there, I was greeted by a tall, pale man in a grey suit.

"Are you the beauty Chris been telling us about?" He said in a stern voice.

"I hope so." I chuckled as I walked in. It was even bigger than I imagined.

"Yes she is & she's actually got something to show you." Chris said with a grin. He pulled out some artwork from my duffel bag. I didn't even realize he brung it in.

"Here Mr. Smith

,take a look

,take a look."

(The actual owner of these drawings Instagram is: emzdrawings

(The actual owner of these drawings Instagram is: emzdrawings...go check her out).

"Omg! These are amazing!" he yelled in shock. "I have to show these at the showcase next month! May I?

"Are you serious?" I said with an amazing grin.

"Definitely & if you make copies, we can auction them off & you can keep half the money." Mr. Smith replied.

"Yes! I will get started tonight. Thank you so much for this opportunity!" I said full of excitement.

"No thank you." he said & then walked away.

At this point, I was too excited to look around. I charged to the car bouncing up & down when I got into my seat.

"Thank you sooo much Chris." I said trying not to cry. "That was so sweet of you."

"You're welcome beautiful, you're really talented." He said.

"What do I owe you?" I asked knowing it was a catch.

"To be my girl..." I could tell he was nervous.

As soon as he said this, I took out my phone to text my sisters. Maza phone must've been turned off because she always responds but not this time & I seen she told me she was with Trey freaking Songz. I almost lost my mind & I definitely needed details. NuNu texted back a couple seconds later.

I couldn't even tell her about what he just did for me

I couldn't even tell her about what he just did for me. I just knew we all was having a good day so, i'll just wait until I got home for everyone to spill tea.

"Are you ok?" Chris asked. I didn't even realize I zoned out.

"Yes Chris, i'll most definitely be your girl." I said almost shouting it.

"Good, because i'm really feeling you." He leaned over & kissed me.

I could feel myself falling for him. Yes I know we just met but, I've never felt this before. When we got to his house, I chilled in his bed until I got a text from Znuie that she was ready. On the way home, we called Maza & we each explained how our day went & the exciting things that occurred. It seemed like today was the day for all of us. We all may be finally getting our Big Break! When we pulled up to the house, we seen a Tesla & immediately drooled. Then I realized it was Maza. I almost lost my mind. I had to ask her the famous question & she explained how she did it. I couldn't believe I was getting my art work recognized, Maza was going to be a video vixen girl with the cutie Trey Songz & Znuie was going to have her own record deal. Plus, Chris was my new boyfriend. Today just couldn't get anymore amazing.