Contemplating

Zniue's POV
*The Next Morning*

"What am I going to doooo? I can barely afford myself not a baby too." I cried.

"You do realize your man is rich right?" DeeDee said, as if that would lighten the mood.

"Girl, I don't care! What if he doesn't want it?" I shouted in anger.

I couldn't stop crying, but i'm glad that DeeDee was here to comfort me.

"So what are you wanting to do or who to tell first?" She asked.

"I'm way to scared to tell my sisters, but our bond is too strong for me to hold ANYTHING from them." I said sadly.

"Do you want me to take you back to the hospital now?" she asked.

"Yes please."

On the ride there, I kept staring at the test.

•Positive 3-4 weeks•

I don't know how my sisters will react. We're making progress, but we're still dead broke! This is the start of my career & im making more problems before I even make it big. Although, whatever happens, happens. I'm going to love my baby to the fullest & do everything for him/her. When we arrived at the hospital, I started sweating.

"You ok girl?" DeeDee asked concerned.

"Yes, i'm fine. Thank you." I replied.

"You don't want me to come in with you for comfort?"

"No thank you." I couldn't see clearly my eyes was blurred. Although, I thought I seen another text on Dee's from Drake, but I just ignored it & rushed inside.

•Knock,Knock•

I opened the door & seen Maza laying down watching Fast & Furious.

"Girl you love this movie." I giggled. Surprisingly this put me in a better mood.

"Your point?" Maza giggled back.

"Hey sissy. It's something I need to-" I started.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT ?" Maza Screamed.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW HOE?" I yelled back.

"Bih I know your period comes on 5 days after me & you normally steal my tampons. So wassup?" She asked in a serious tone.

"What am I going to do? Please don't tell Sy." I cried.

"Girl im not... under one condition." Maza gave me the devious look.

"Bro, No!" I looked at her fiercely.

"Ok well lemme call Sy." She snapped.

"Man what dawg?" I said annoyed.

"You have to tell me who the dad is & you have to bring me food everyday until i get out of this piece of trash." Maza smiled.

"Girl! Alright whatever. The dad is Drake."

"STFU. IKYFL. So when y'all became a thing?" Maza asked intrigued.

"That's the point we're not! Doubt he'll believe it's his. I mean everyone knows that we're something but not that we're something... get it?" I said holding my head down.

"Girl bye. One thing my sissy ain a hoe. If he try that mess, we'll child support his draws off." Maza smirked.

"Indeed." I smirked back.

"Speaking of the Dad...Lemme text him."

Me: Hey 👋🏾
Drake: Hey pretty
Me: I'm staying with my sister at Riverside hospital. Can you pick me up in the morning?
Drake: Working on new tracks?
Me: Something like that.
Drake: 💯😏

"So I guess it's just a waiting game." Maza sighed.

"I guess but hey where's Trey?" I asked. "How tf he leave you?"

"Long story." Maza proclaimed.

"I got all night!" I said as I snuggled under her. Maza explained everything & an hour later we were both fast asleep.