Chapter 5: The Premiere

Emaza's POV:

I got in my car & headed to the premiere

I got in my car & headed to the premiere. I didn't even eat because my stomach kept bubbling. I was so turnt that I almost forgot to text ju.

Me: Still coming?
Ju🔥: On my way.

Me & Ju have been hanging out everyday since the day that she found out I got the part. She's been helping me practice my moves & all. Today the music video of "Nobody else but you" was being viewed & Trey & I had a dance choreography planned for the ending. He said he did this for the people there to recognize me & see my talent in person to open more opportunities. Life couldn't be better for me right now. As I was driving, I turnt up the radio. I couldn't believe my ears! It was my sister. I got so lit, I almost caused a 4 car crash but I didn't care. I jammed out until I heard an alert on my phone. I seen that I had been interrupted by a text from Ju.

Ju🔥: on second thought, can I just ride with you?

Me: Yes. I'm 5 mins away from your house.

I made a U-turn & got back on the freeway to Ju's crib. When she came out, I realized she slick was cuter than I expected her to be. She also had a bag with extra clothes in it.

"Hey

"Hey. Why do you have extra clothes?" I questioned.

"Girl I get hot." She laughed as I pulled out of her drive way.

We pulled up to the event off River street & I hoped up.

"You can lock the doors when your done I gotta hurry!" I shouted at Ju.

Ju took her time to get out the car but I'm not sure why.

*Derrick walked up to Maza's car because he thought it was her. He was shocked to see it was Ju. She was getting her bag out the back seat & when she turned around, she was startled & dropped it.*

"Omg boy. Wtf? I almost cut my leg!" she shouted as she gathered her things off the ground.

"Why do you have glass in that bag anyways?" he asked.

"Do I know ? No, so don't question me." Ju said as she pushed through Derrick & went back stage.

Derrick followed her, but on the way he ran into Maza.

"Bruh do you have a tracking device on me or something?" I snapped.

"Everybody knows you're here, it is a premiere." He snapped back.

"Yeah & it's invite only." I said.

"& I was invited by Trey's manager!" He snapped. "You forgot I dance too?"

"Actually yes..yes I did." I said trying not to laugh.

"Well since your in my presence. Watch out for Ju. I think she's up to something." Derrick said with a straight face.

"Bye Derrick." I can't believe he still is trying to control who I hang around. He ain't my man.

*Meanwhile backstage, Ju took the broken glass out of her bag & put it inside Emaza's dancing shoes.*