Devastating

Sayir's POV:
*The next morning*

I was the only one to dread getting out of bed. I had to be to work at 8 in the morning. I was tired because we stayed up talking until we fell asleep. I was also sad because Chris didn't text me last night, so I decided to text him.

*Good morning baby, the date still on?*

Him- Sure.

I don't know what was wrong with him but his vibe was off. I just brushed it off.

My feelings was slick hurt so, I didn't respond. I put on my work clothes fixed some breakfast & headed out the door. When I got to work, my vibe was off & I got into it with a customer. Things kind of went down hill from there.

"Sayir," my manager said with a stern voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Have you ever heard of, the customers are always right?" he asked.

"Yes Mr. Peterson!" I said knowing this wasn't going to be good.

"Well then you know that snapping on a customer is not acceptable!" he yelled.

"But Mr. Peterson she threw a straw at me." I said trying to keep my composure.

"NO EXCUSE! That gives you no right to give her black coffee & tell her to "meet you at the park after work!" he exclaimed.

"Yes sir." I said back to him.

"Sy i'm sorry but imma have to let you go. This was too far; she's writing a complaint on us & I can't have her suing us."

"Please Mr. Peterson!" I begged.

"I'm sorry Sayir, pack your belongings & your final check will be mailed."

I couldn't stop crying. I tried calling & texting Chris but he wouldn't answer. Why did I let her get the best of me? I can't believe this. I WANT TO KILL HER! I can't pay for Znuie to go to school & I can't tell her that. I can't afford the house i'm in or anything. This turnt into the worst day of my life. By the time I got home, Chris had texted me.

Is this dummy serious? Are you sleep or are you hosting? Make up your mind please

Is this dummy serious? Are you sleep or are you hosting? Make up your mind please. I went into my room where my sisters couldn't see me & cried. He didn't text me all night & I was devastated.