Troubles Away

When NuNu opened the door to the apartment, she noticed she wasn't the only one crying.

"What's going on?" she asked. I waited patiently for my sisters to give me an answer. Maza rolled her wheel chair over to me & gave me a big hug.

"Sy got us a house!" Maza shouted.

"How'd you do that?" I asked.

"Don't worry just go pack your stuff." Sy said.

"Wait! Why were you crying? Did something happen?" Emaza asked as her face turned red.

"No!" Sy said wiping her face.

"Um what's that in your hand?" Sy questioned.

"How could I be so dumb." Znuie thought to herself as she looked down & the test was right in her hands.

"DeeDee just told us she's pregnant!" NuNu yelled trying to lie.

"DeeDee wasn't in that car NuNu & why do you have HER stick?" Sy questioned.

"Don't ask me questions when you up here with Mr. Cheater." she snapped in anger that her lie didn't work.

"ZNUIE!" Sy screamed at the top of her lungs.

She immediately broke down, "IM SORRY OK!"

NuNu fell into Sy's arm & later felt Maza patting her on the back.

"It's ok baby sister. I love you! We got this." Sy said holding me tighter.

"Let's go pack!" Emaza interrupted.

•3 hours later•

"That was fast ladies." Chris said walking up the stairs.

"OMG! Not him again." Znuie cried.

"Um we don't have much you know." Emaza said sarcastically.

"I'll ride with Chris, Maza Trey can take you & NuNu you can drive my car." Sy explained.

"I'll be so happy when I get this money next week!" NuNu exclaimed.

"So when exactly do you start school?" Chris asked znuie.

"I know he ain talking to me." NuNu snapped.

"He got us this house, so be nice." Sy whispered.

"We ain need him. We don't need a hand out, We were just fine we're we was at." NuNu cried.

"First of all, Y'all claim y'all dance & sing but STILL broke, so consider it a favor." Chris snapped yanking my wrist.

"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Emaza exclaimed.

"Babe no! I don't have time to be fighting today." Trey said putting Emaza inside of his car.

"Aye Fam you gonna have to come correct talking to my girl!" Trey shouted back. "Hey are you sure you don't wanna just move in with me?" Trey asked Emaza.

"I can't leave my sisters, they need me & I need them." She answered back still looking uncertain.

All the girls hoped in their ride & pulled up to the new house 40 mins later.

"DANGGGG! This nice!" Emaza yelled when she seen it.

"Mannn even though you a BUM, I think you can get a few pointers for this." Znuie said mugging Chris.

"Thanks love." Sy said firmly.

"Alright ladies. It's all yours & Saiyr! I'll see you tonight.😘" Chris winked as he walked out the door.

Sy let off a soft smirk as she tried not to let her sister's notice.

After getting all the bags in the house & fighting over who's room is who's, the girls where finally situated.

"Um excuse me ma'am ? Where are you going with him later?" Znuie asked Saiyr.

"Just hanging out. Listen it's something I have to tell you & your sister." Sy suddenly got serious.

"Wassup?" both sisters said with fear.

"I'm not working at Starbucks anymore, but I have a source of income. There is a lot of things you guys not going to understand but do understand that i'm the big sister & whatever decisions I make is my choice & I have to live with them...got it?" Sy said in a firm voice.

"Sure." Emaza scorned.

"Whatever!" Znuie yelled.

10 minutes later Sy's phone ranged & she grabbed her coat from off the coach & quickly hurried out the door without saying good bye.

"I don't know bout you, but i'm worried!" Znuie said with fear flooding her lungs.

"Um hello i'm worried too, that's our big sister, without her we only have each other." Emaza said softly.

"On top of that what am I going to do about this fatherless baby?" Znuie questioned.

"Wait... you mean to tell me he's not .." Maza questioned before Znuie interrupted her.

"No, he's not but we gonna be straight, believe that." Znuie snapped.

The girls watched Love and Hip hop Atlanta on their new tv & snuggled up each other's blankets until they remember Saiyr was still away.

"Do you think sy is coming back tonight?" NuNu questioned as she yawned.

"Idk but we need to find out what she is doing. I don't think it's safe & I definitely don't trust Chris." Emaza answered as the girls fell asleep on the couch with the tv still playing.