Chapter Two: Party City

Around 6:35 PM, Saiyr made it home. NuNu and Emaza had already showered & was just starting to do their hair and make-up.

"Um, I thought I said wait on me." Saiyr snapped taking off every piece of clothing she had on.

"Sorry, this outfit just too bomb for me not to put on already." Znuie chuckled fluffing out her curls.

Emaza muffled words, but they were unclear, due to she was brushing her teeth. Three hours later, all the girls where ready and began to post pictures on snapchat and instagram. They each had on black dresses but NuNu carried an extra sparkly silver dress to change into if she got bored, typical diva.

"Heard from you know who?" NuNu asked in disgust.

"Girl I blocked him," Emaza said with the brightest smile. "I'll unblock him when i'm ready."

"That's my sissy!" Sy said signaling the girls to come to the car. "Make sure you have everything I.D and all because i'm not coming back."

"Got them!" both sisters yelled as they hopped in the car and sped off to the club.

Ladies got in free before 11 & it was already 10:48. Sayir love driving fast & the adrenaline she got from it, so the girls didn't mind the time.

-Hey guys sorry for the short chapters. The next chapter will be a lot longer. Don't forget to comment & vote 💕🙏🏾
-Kay 🖤