Money Low

Next month:

"Ugh! I'm so excited to meet the teachers & get a feel of the school!" Znuie shouted.

Ever since that night, Chris has been barely talking to Sy. She's been hustling on different blocks to get a little extra cash; She didn't want her sisters to know she was out of money. They didn't even know she got fired. Everyday, she tells them she's at work when she's really washing cars, selling pictures & using their savings their mother left, which was nothing to live on.

"Me either sissy," Sy said faking excitement.

"I hope everything goes as planned. I wish I could go but I have to get ready for the premiere of the video. You guys are going to love it." Maza said dying of happiness.

"Me too, thanks & good luck we'll be there shortly!" NuNu said before she ran out the door & hopped in Sy's car. Chris gave her a bronze Beamer a few weeks ago & NuNu was the only one car less. She didn't want anyone to give her ANYTHING. She was hoping that this career would pop off & she could fend for herself.

On the car trip there no one said anything they just let the radio play.

"OMG OMG TURN IT UPPP!" Znuie shouted. "ITS MY SONG! ITS MY SONG!"

"DANGGGG SIS YOU DOING IT BIG." Sy said.

"This means so much to me." NuNu started to cry.

"Girl!" Sy laughed. "It's ok i'm so happy for you. I can't wait to tell Maza."

"Me either!" NuNu said posting a snap chat video of her lip syncing her song.

The whole ride was the sisters being extra excited & posting all over social media. When they arrived at the school, the dean greeted them & took a tour. She gave Sy paperwork to fill out & took Znuie to meet some teachers.

"Omg! I can not afford 200,000+ a semester." Sy thought to herself as she began to cry. She saw Znuie coming back with the dean so she quickly wiped her tears & continued the tour.