Sister Affect

Saiyr POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked my sister as I seen her sitting on a bar stool.

"Derrick..." She mumbled as her eyes filled with rage.

"What did he do? Do I need to get my gun?" I asked in a joking voice but was so serious.

"No. I'll be okay. I just was wondering would you take me home?" Emaza asked, as if I would say no.

"Sure, I have 10 more minutes until my break and then you can tell us what happened." I replied.

On the way home, the car was dead silent. The only noise was coming from the steering wheel that needed some power steering. I had an old beat up honda civic. The paint was coming off of the back, but it's all I could afford at the moment.

"Inside!" I demanded Maza.

When we got inside Znuie knew something was wrong.

"Um what's going on?" she questioned in concern.

Emaza explained the entire story & we all gave our opinion on it.

"Forget him!" I yelled, scaring them both. "You're my sister and I say you can go, it's new year's eve & this is definitely the hottest party of the year & you're NOT going to miss it."

"Exactly!" Znuie cooed. "The party starts at 10 and we have so much stuff to do to get bomb so just focus on that."

"You're right. Who is he to tell me what to do? I'm going to this party whether he likes it or not." Emaza replied tossing her hair into a bun.

"Ok you guys do what you do & i'll be home by 6 to get ready with y'all." I said as I sped out the door to have enough time to make it to Chick-fil-a before I went back to work."

"Ok love you!" They both yelled giggling at the top of their lungs.

"Love you too." I said as I ran and hopped in my car.