Emaza's Club Night

Atlanta Georgia
Club Vacant

We arrived at the party around 11:15 PM. I could tell that Sayir felt bad for making us late. Not to mention, we were freezing our butts off because everyone thought they were "too cute" for a jacket.

"Dang were late & the line is full of people." I whimpered.

"I'm definitely not getting in because that bouncer knows me." Znuie cried. "I guess this is why I felt like I shouldn't have came."

"Cheer up y'all. Do y'all see how good we look? I'm sure we can maneuver something. Besides, I paid $10 to park so i'm definitely not paying $15 to get in." Sy said thinking of a plan.

I knew she was nervous because she always trace her finger waves when she thinks. I could tell Znuie was uncomfortable, her whole back was out and she didn't wear heels that often.

"Please don't tell me we have to be here all night," I asked with a sigh. Then I realized Sy had made her way to the entrance and we soon followed behind her. I caught her trying to persuade the bouncer that we were VIP. Just as soon as we were about to give up, the club owner came busting through causing a scene.
He was riding in a silver G wagon & I was shocked, simply for the fact that they were recently discontinued. He got out his car & made his way to to the entrance; I seen him eyeing Sy.

"How he late to his own party?" NuNu asked.

"Girl I don't know." I giggled as I seen him approach Sy and whispered in her ear.

"The booty whipped him," NuNu & I said dying of laughter. Moments later, Sy approached us with a grin from ear to ear.

"What? We got in?" I asked desperately.

"Booyahhh!" Sy said full of excitement.

"Excuse us, pardon, pardon!" we all said cutting through the line full of angry, waiting people.

"How'd you do it?" We both asked Sy. It was our famous question whenever a guy did something sweet for us.

"Oh nothing! I just agreed to hang out with him throughout the party."

"Well hope you have fun boo," I Kissed her goodbye and It was just me & NuNu. That is until.. I felt a strong tug on my arm.

"So you thought this was over baby?"

"Derrick! What the heck!" Emaza screeched.

"Come here now!" He yelled.

"She ain going nowhere with you BUM!" I heard Znuie shout.

"It's okay NuNu," I replied, awed by her concern. "You go on, i'll catch up with you later."

"Ok. Sissy be safe & call me if you need me to ram in his face."

"Okay." I said knowing she was for real. I blew her a kiss and left with Derrick.

Derrick pulled me into a darkened room that was in the back of the club.

"What ? Didn't you get the message? I don't wanna be your girlfriend, dance with you or nothing! You can't control me." I said being snobbish.

"Honestly, I don't blame you." he puckered. That is not why I pulled you in here though. I just came to warn you... the reason I didn't want you here in the first place."

"Warn me about?" I asked wondering to believe him or not.

"It's a lot of celebrities at this party! A lot of people know you from Instagram and they don't want to see you succeed. DO NOT !! I repeat DO NOT! let them manipulate you into thinking y'all could ever be friends. He said with a tone so strong I was afraid.

"Wow. You hate me that much that you don't want me to catch a deal?" I asked slick hurt.

"It's not that Maza!" He said yelling after me but, I stormed out.

"I'm going to show him." I thought to myself. As soon as I left the room, I heard the song "Bartier Cardi" playing and I couldn't resist dancing. Moments after, a crowd surrounded me and I could hear my sisters cheering me on. I was feeling the groove and I couldn't stop. I danced to 3 more songs and went and sat on a bar stool. So many people surrounded me but, I noticed one person in particular.

She was a tall light skinned girl. She had on a revealing gold romper and some heels higher than the sky itself.  I spotted her because she had blondish green hair. As she approached me, I noticed that I seen her in the G wagon with the club owner earlier.

"Hey, I'm Jamie she said but, everybody calls me Ju."

Jamie (Ju): 20 years old, dancer for the hottest celebs.

"Wassup i'm Emaza but everybody calls me Maza," I said.

"Girl your moves are to die for but I couldn't help but notice that you have the body of a model." She chanted.

"Thanks, but I love to dance. It's my dream to have my own dance studio and teach others!" I said excitedly.

"You're pretty cool." She said grinning. "Here's my number. Call me sometime this week and we can hang out maybe."

"Ok cool." I said as new people came offering to buy me a drink.