Say what?

Emaza's POV:
*The next day*

I woke up in the hospital confused. I don't know why i'm here, but I know my foot is killing me. I looked down & seen it was wrapped up. I wondered what happened.

"Goodness you're up!" Trey screamed with joy. I looked over & seen him & my sisters.

"Yes what happened?" I asked frightened.

"We don't know sissy, we're waiting on the- speaking of which, there she goes." NuNu replied.

"Hello Emaza & family, I'm Doctor Wilson." The lady said.

"Hey, so what happened ?" I asked holding my leg. I couldn't even feel it.

"Well it seems like somehow glass got inside of your shoe & cut your toes open."  Doctor Wilson said with a sad look.

"Dang how tf?" Sy yelled.

"Emaza how did that happen?" NuNu questioned.

"Um if I knew, I wouldn't of put the shoe on." I snapped.

"So what's up? Is she going to heal or what?" Trey asked getting irritated.

"Well....She may never be able to dance or walk properly again." Dr. Wilson said.

"OMG NO! NO THIS CANT BE TRUE? IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?" I cried.

"Doc. It has to be something y'all can do, it's her passion." NuNu cried.

"GOSH DANGGIT MAN!" Trey yelled punching the wall. "Emaza whatever happens know that i'm here for you. I really care a lot about you. Honestly, I feel like I truly love you."

Over the past few weeks Trey & my chemistry really been hitting off. We've been inseparable. I was so happy when he finally expressed his feelings. I also feel bad for pushing him away.

"I love you too Trey, thank you." I told him back. At least I had a support system behind all this. An hour went by & my sisters had to leave.

"Sissy were going to let you be alone with Trey. I have to go to the art museum to publish my drawings. I wish you could come but, I'll be back as soon as it's over." Sy said giving her sister a kiss good bye.

"Ok i love you!" I said back.

"I love you too." she said.

"Ima head out too sissy, but I promise to be back tonight. Im going with DeeDee for a while to get my mind off things." Znuie said.

"Ok sissy be safe."

"Get better babes." She said as she walked out the door.

"I guess it's just me & you." I told Trey.

"Yes & i'm not going anywhere....after I hit this bathroom." Trey chuckled.

"Lol go ahead. I'll be here." I said sarcastically.

"Ok." He smirked. "Where is it again?"

"Down the hall on the right is what she said before she left." The doctors said only I was allowed to use my toilet for some reason.

As soon as he left out, I heard someone else come in the door.

"Dang, you back that fast?" I asked thinking it was Trey.

"Maza it's me." Derrick whispered.

"NURSE NURSE!" I yelled until he covered my mouth.

"Shhhhhh! I have to tell you something." Derrick said trying to calm me down.

"Make it quick boy!" I shouted.

"It was Ju Emaza. I seen her with glass in her bag & that's why I told you I felt like she was up to something." Derrick said getting sick to the stomach.

"Omg why would she do this? Emaza cried. "I thought we were friends."

"Looks like she had animosity towards you getting the part in Trey's video when she wanted it. Listen, I told you not to befriend anyone because they were fake!" Derrick expressed.

"Omg. I should've listened to you. I'm sorry for being so rude." I apologized.

"Hey baby, sorry I took so- wtf your ex in here for?" Trey yelled in rage.

"Babe It's not like that!" I shouted.

"Yeah bruh cool it, I respect what y'all got going on." Derrick said balling up his fist.

"Bro, y'all got 5 seconds to explain or i'm out!" Trey exclaimed.

Derrick explained everything & what he saw. 10 minutes later, they both ran out the door leaving me alone.

"TREY!" I screamed but it was too late. "What was he about to do?"