My New Secret

Znuie's POV:

Lately i've been spending a lot of time with Drake's producer. She even decided to be my producer. She comes to every session & mentors me & Drake. She heard what happened to my sister & she hit me up to see if I would like to hang out.

DeeDee💜: Movies? You could use it.
Me: Girl yes!
DeeDee: Ight i'll be there around 8.

We've been doing everything together & tell each other everything. I also go to her house & sleep over on the weekends.

I changed clothes in in the bathroom & she came & picked me up from the hospital around 7:45.

"Girl you got a new wig every time I see you." She giggled.

"On me." I chuckled back. "Girl im sooo hungry can we get food on the way there."

"Sure, what do you want? Also, have you been practicing on "That's Bae"?" She asked with a serious look.

"Yes I have & Wing Stop, definitely. I've been cravingggg!" I exclaimed.

"Man these pass few days you been craving everything." She chuckled.

"I know. I woke up today so sick & then I wanted pickle juice." We both died of laughter.

We pulled in to Wing stop & I ordered lemon pepper wings & she got hot wings.

"I'll pay." She suggested.

"Aww thanks girl." I said happy she was paying for something finally with her rich self. We sat in the car & ate, & realized were about to be late for the 8:00 movie.

"Were going to be late!" I said disappointed.

"Nuie, now you know them previews last at least 30 minutes." She said not gaf.

I seen her phone light up & Drake's picture. I glanced at the phone quickly & I could've known I saw, "I got you baby😍" but maybe I was tripping. Everybody knows me & Drake have a thing. I took this as an opportunity to bring him up.

"You've spoken to Drake lately?" I asked.

"Nah, i'm not his only producer, so he works with multiple people." I could tell she got nervous. "Have you?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's my man girl!" I said as loud as I could.

"Oh really?" She asked as she drove off & turned the radio on. She got too lit when she heard "Too Good" playing. "Sis, this is definitely going to be a hit!" she screeched.

"I hope so." I said twerking in my seat.

When we got to the movies, you know we had to flick up. DeeDee asked the girl behind the snack bar to take our picture.

500,467 likesJuicyNuNu: 🖍

500,467 likes
JuicyNuNu: 🖍

"Man this popcorn got me hungry." I said rubbing my belly.

"Man bruh. wtf is up? you be eating like a hog." She chuckled.

"Idk I be hungry. Yes ma'am I have a large popcorn, a large pepsi & your pretzel bites." I said with my stomach growling.

"Bit I know you ain gonna eat all that." DeeDee said in disbelief.

"Is, now let's go it's 8:29 the movie is starting." I said as I ran to theater A1.

*2 Hours Later*

"Bruh, "Juice" will always be my favorite movie," DeeDee said with excitement.

I felt so sick I couldn't even focus on what she was saying. Not to mention I peed 3 times during the movie.

"Hold that thought." I said as I ran to the bathroom & vomited everything since this morning.

"This hoe." She said as she ran in after me.

"You ok?" She yelled in the stall.

"Yeah i'll be right out." I yelled back.

When I came back, I didn't see DeeDee. So I called her.

*407-345-8900*

"Hello?" she said.

"Where you at hoe?" I asked in disbelief that she left me.

"I went to walmart up the street, i'm on my way back now." she said & then hung up the phone. I seen her pull up so I headed out the door.

"Walmart for ?" I asked.

"This.." She said then handed me a pregnancy test.

"Girl you bugging!" I said hoping it was a joke.

"No you are, now did you & Drake have sex?" She asked calmly.

I held my head down & answered, "Yes."

She drove me to her house & the whole ride was silent. When we got there, she told me to go in the bathroom & take it.

"DEEDEE!" I screamed.

"WHAT?" She ran in the bathroom panicking.

"IT'S POSITIVE!"