Znuie's Big Break?

Stockbridge GA.
Record Deal

After Sayir dropped me off to the studio, I got extremely nervous. The studio was a whole 25 minutes away in Stockbridge. I was so happy Sy didn't complain. Turns out, her new boo lived around the same area. Soon as she dropped me off, I seen Drake standing by a big, blue building. He had body guards come meet me and walk me down the hallway to a big blue room on the right. I guess this guy got a thing for blue. When I got in the room, he wasn't there yet, so I started rambling with controls & the mic. I've been in a studio before so, I just started to record myself as I was waiting on him. I got so into it & didn't even realize he had walked in. After I was done, I was startled when I opened my eyes.

"OMG! I'm sorry, I didn't-" I said before he cut me off. I was so embarrassed.

"Nah ma, you good & actually that's a wrap for today." He said in shock. "I got your whole song recorded & im going to let my producer listen to it."

"So you don't need me to do it again?" I said in disbelief.

"No." Drake chuckled. "Come on let's take a tour of the place."

This building had everything. From a movie theater to food courts.

"Why is your studio so big? Omg imagine your house." I said i'm amusement.

"Wanna find out ?" He said with a smirk.

I thought it was a joke until I was actually riding in his Porsche on the way to his crib.

It was soooo big. I noticed the gates were blue, go figure. He had no flowers, only trees. That was a bummer because I really love gardens. On the inside, it was even bigger.

"Make yourself at home," he said giving me a wink.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I said jumping around.

"I like you. You've always been yourself." He said watching me play.

"Well of course. YOLO😚 "

"You're hilarious." He said dying of laughter.

We sat & talked for 3 hours straight getting to know each other & flirting up a storm. Knowing me, I made the first move into kissing him. He grabbed me & put me on his lap & whispered, "You're going to be mine soon." Of course I brushed it off, I wasn't looking for any ties. I just like to have fun. Before I could even respond, he got an alert on his phone. I could tell it was good news by the way he was smiling.

"Guess what ?" he said with a smirk.

"What?" I questioned.

"My producer loved your track & she said that she wants to sign you." I could see in his face that he was for real.

"Uh Un! Shut up ughhhhh!" I screeched.

"No i'm serious. Let me get my chef to fix us lunch & we can start writing together. I also want you to be featured on my next song." He said as he was lookin at the menu for the chef to cook.

"I can't believe this! This could be the change I need in my life. I have to tell my sisters." I thought about texting them when I seen they both had already texted me. Sy was asking should she be Chris's girlfriend. I was kind of hesitant because I get a weird vibe from him but he seems to make her happy, so I suppose. Maza was so excited about being on a date with Trey Songz. How did she even meet him? I decided to wait until Sy picked me up to share my news. After hours of sitting with Drake, having more of a make out session than anything, I texted Sy to pick me up. It was getting late & I didn't want to feel like I over stayed my welcome (even though he begged me to stay) I just had to tell my sisters the scoop.

"Promise you'll see me tomorrow princess?" He said, sad that I was leaving.

"I promise!" I said giving him a kiss good bye." Imma practice these lyrics & record on some beats." I probably was sending the wrong message by flirting & touching knowing I didn't want any ties but, I didn't care.

"Ok princess" Is the last thing he said. He gripped my booty and then I was out the door.

Soon as I got in the car, we called Maza & spilled our tea. To our surprise, she had tea for us too. She got a new car & I needed to know how she got it!