No he didnt!

About 15 minutes later, Sy & NuNu pulled up just in time.

 "Hey sissy!" All the sisters said

"We're so excited!" NuNu said.

"Me too, how did it go?" Maza asked.

"It's very expensive." NuNu said becoming drained.

"Its okay NuNu, I got you." Sy said.

"When does it start?" Ju asked walking up to the girls.

"Hey Jamie," NuNu & Sy said faking a smile. They didn't really know her.

"In 10 mins. Got to go meet up with Trey, see y'all later." Maza said.

"Ok i'll be with your sisters." Ju said as Maza walked away.

10 minutes later, the video showed on the big screen. Everyone loved it. Afterwards, Emaza was bombarded with professionals. Everyone wanted to get her in their videos & to come dance for them. People even offered her more features in their upcoming videos.

"How did you guys like it?" Emaza asked everyone running off the stage.

"It was amazing!" Ju shouted. I'm sure you did better than I ever could.

"Girl you was lit, on me." Znuie said.

"I LOVED it Maza!" Sy said crying.

"I really appreciate that you guys! It means so much but, I need to get back stage to change before the dance choreography with Trey." Maza quickly went back stage & changed. She then hide behind the curtains & waited on Trey to introduce her.

"Girl what you so antsy for?" Sy asked Ju

"Nothing girl." Ju couldn't stop chuckling.

"WTH IS THAT CHRIS?" NuNu said with rage. Everyone looked to their left & saw Chris standing close by hugging on a girl. She glanced over & whispered in his ear. You could tell she was confused.

"Bruh nooooo." Sy began to cry. "This man with a whole other female. I knew something was fishy lately. I need to go."

"CHRIS!" NuNu yelled. He turned around & saw them & took off. Sy tried running after him but she couldn't find him, so she blew him up.

"No response." Sy wailed.

"It's ok girl. Forget him, Your sister is about to perform." Ju said with a smirk.

Znuie held her sister & they turned towards the stage to watch Emaza.

Trey came from back stage with his mic & introduce Emaza before their performance.

"Are you guys ready? We have a big surprise for you guys. This was an add on, so consider yourselves lucky." He joked. "Emaza Dilan come on out."

"Hey everyone! I'm so excited to have this opportunity I hope you guys enjoy." She said full of courage & excitement.

"Cue it!" Trey shout.

*I don't want nobody else but you, ooh ah ah*

"AHHHHHHH!" Emaza screamed.

"What happened? What happened?" Sy asked running to the stage.

"Take it off it's blood everywhere." NuNu cried.

"She's loosing too much blood." Trey shouted.

"The show!" Ju screamed. "What now?"

"We can't do it. She's not even conscious!" Trey said in disbelief. "Wth happened?"

"I can do it. I know the moves & I have extra clothes." Ju blurred out.

"No bruh. I'm calling it off, I have to take her to the hospital. We been so caught up on working hard, I didn't even realize I care about her so much. Maza please don't bleed out. I'm terrified." Trey said as he put her in the car & drove off, with her sisters holding her in the back seat. "You're gonna be ok baby."