Chapter Three: Day 1

The next morning:

Saiyr came lagging in the house with a bad hang over. Znuie woke up as soon as she walked in.

"WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Running away from me like that. Did he hurt you? Are you ok?" Znuie asked with sudden rage in her eyes.

"Yes i'm fine. Girl, I told you I knew what I was doing." Sy snapped.

"You crazy girl. You don't know that man from the man in the moon. But on that note, did y'all smash?" Maza said glaring in amusement. She was already dressed in some loose jeans and an "Ikea" shirt from forever 21, our favorite place to shop.

"Good one Maza," NuNu said sarcastically.

"What, I was just trying to lighten the mood." Emaza giggled.

"No you guys we didn't. He was actually really cool now leave me alone. What about you NuNu... I seen you with that light skin man grinding." Sy said changing the subject.

Znuie's mood suddenly changed, "Well if you must know, i'm recording a song with him today at 3 & it's 1:30 now, so I gotta get ready." She charged in the shower singing to the top of her lungs. When she got out, she got dressed, put on her make up and her burgundy wig.

"Speaking of which...will you drop me off?" NuNu asked battering her eyes. She was so cute when she did that how could Sy say no?

"Come on crack head. I'll be back in a few hours Maza. Love you." Sy said as she tied her white shirt into a knot.

"Few hours? Where are you going?" Emaza asked knowing she would be bored.

"Um..I have a date over Chris's house." Sy said nervously.

"Cool girl just be careful..I love you too." Emaza said becoming agitated.