Chapter 8

The room, pitch black, seemed to be wall-less, but I swore I saw walls. I keep wandering in an endless pool of black, searching for a light source, thinking 'where are the bastards?!'. I keep my guard up and almost immediately start to stab at the unknown thing I ran into ,startling me. I feel for the victim, only to find what I stabbed was a wall.

Great I killed a slab of plaster.

I feel the wall and run down in it looking for a switch. It took a few minutes ,but I found one. I switched it on, and blinked at the large amount of light scorching my eyes. Ow. The blinding lights are everywhere in this place! I look at the space in the room to find it empty and blood stained, just like the prison I was in before. No windows, a little stainless steel toilet, and a busted mattress, who the hell sleeps here?! Just as if on cue a familiar grumpy ass American walks in, looking pissed as usual. He looks shocked at first and then fumes an aura of hatred, as he raises his bat running towards me yelling even badword known to man. He is slow and not as agile as me so I easily dodge his attack throwing him off gaurd, and straight into a wall.

Idiot.

He gets up and glares at me as I pull out the knife I pryied from the spotty brat earlier. He looks up at me and flashes a shit eating grin. Why can't I just kill this douche?! Wait, I can!

I glare at him, staring him down, (if only looks could kill) and run to him kicking him where it hurts, giving him the one finger salute.

"ah! s-shit!.....Fuck y-you." he kneels crunching his joy stick as I kick him dead in the face, sending him flying across the room. He falls ,unconscious, on the dirt filled cemented floor.

"Tch, Idiot." I get out of the room, closing the door as I leave the dick in his natural habitat. I wander down the long hallway, searching for someone ,anyone, who will hell. Sadly, no one came.

The nightmares are getting worse. The flames surround me and engulf me in its hot grip, not letting go till I collapse,dead, in the burning building. Instead of waking up, I get switched into another hellish dream. I once was in a lake getting dragged down, into the water slowly being drowned. It was no different this night, even when I awoke thrashing and yelling, no one came. No one cared, just left me to rot in this cell of the sick.

I lie awake in my ,not so soft , hospital bed for the 7th time this night. I can't escape the dreams, they creep up on me and my sleep restless. It is 4am, Staring at the celing , trying to count all the dots on it. I don't notice but I slowly drift to sleep again.

The dream is no longer the burning building, which shocks you, instead a grassy meadow. Vibrant colors surrounded by a foggy mist, trees growing high and mighty, branches spreading in a reef of twigs.

I was in the middle of it all,laying face up staring at the sun. It didn't blind me so I knew I was safe. A pleasant dream caught me off guard and was instantly ruined as it was instantly brought to light. A bull came stomping his way to me glaring at me with red gleamed eyes. Its horns stab through my chest.

I awake thrashing and yelling, like always, and look around. 4:15 am. Alone.

(A/N: sorry if this chapter is short. I'll try to make the next one extra long......that's what she said. sorry just had to. ok bye guys ^^)