chapter 3

"So ,Japan, you said you needed to bring me some notes?" Japan and I are seated in the main room as big as a school cafeteria and as colorful as a rainbow. This is the room where I paint on the most, I always find myself In here on the walls creating another peice.

"Yes, after your little 'incident' I thought it would be the best ,in my opinion, to bring you notes." Great more paper work.

Japan just came here to bring the notes and felt like he over stayed his welcome and let himself out. He has been a close friend since the war times and has always helped when I was in a big cotastrafy. God why can't I have more company? Why did you make me so- WHAT WAS THAT!?

Oh dear not again, no no no no! I lay under my bed with a knife and a can of pepper spray. Someone had broken into my home again, I always plan on getting a home security system but put it off like I do with everything else! Damn my stupidity! The loud crashing noise was my main window , the bastard I paid a ton of money for that, and what does he do? He threw a rock shattering the whole 13ft window in shards of lost money entering my home. The nearv of some people, what has happened to our generation?!-crap crap crap crap. D-dont panic _____, the perpetrator is just in your room, no big deal.

He left I'm certain of it, it has been around 3 hours and he has been roaming the whole time. I slowly pull myself out from under the bed ,knife in hand, and check my surroundings. It does'nt look like he took anything.....maybe its a trick? maybe it's not?...........crap
"Bella?"
"W-who are you?" my voice had cracked from the lack of any liquids for an unknown period of time. Where am I?
"I am Italy!" His loud voice shakes you from your trance, and you slightly jump.
"S-sorry, but can you please leave?" please leave please leave please leave.
"Oh, um yeah sure caio" Huh what a weird country, now back to the point. Where am I? I search the terrain seeing an IV, a heart monitor, and a hospital bed. What-How-Why?! I turn my head rapidly as memories start to flood back in my mind.

He/she must have left, they had too or they are still here. Which is it?! Damn it, OK , after this I am getting homeland security for sure no matter how expensive it may be. Oh God, the window, I didnt count the window ughhhhh! How much will all of this cost? I'll buy security another day, I need a well contained house more.

I finally decided to venture beyonde the confinities of my bedroom and is now in a grand hallway, there is no way to cover or hide here. The tiled floor is silent under my soft socked feet, but I'm coming up to some hardwood floors. There is no way around it, thats the only way I can get to my back door and call for help.

"HEY! YOU!" crpacrapcrapcrapcrap! Make a run for it!

*BOOM* A-are thoses...gunshots?

*BOOM BOOM*

"AHHH!" I curse loudly at the gunman, cursing him to hell. My leg just got peirced by a small capsule of lead shooting enourmas pain down my calf. Damn it, I cant get back up.

(A/N: sorry if I misspell words and use improper gramar, I usualy write these pretty late. So yeah Let me know what you great lovely people think of the story and I will try to update soon. It might take a while cuz of school, but it's almost summer so yeah. Catch ya on the flip side broski!)