chapter 9

...........Help......
I lie awake,shivering, the dream still haunting my mind. All I could remember, its eyes, the red of my blood on the horns. The blood red eyes, seeping into my already frightened soul. Red.

Help.
The clock ticks and tocks, another hour, another day. The doctor says I can go home next week, I am scared to go home. After suffering serious burns, I don't think anyone could look at me the same. The doctor said my shoulder got the worst of it, the scar will never go away. Feli has visited a few times and has brought me more flowers, and one time pasta. It's nice to have him around, laughing and having fun, I wish he could stay overnight, when I get the night terrors. It would help, but alas he can't. He would hug me and tell me that everything was going to be alright, that is what he does whenever I seem down. He is so nice, I can't help but be nice back to him. Usually I am a very sarcastic person and would brush away anyone who pitied me, but he didn't pity me, he treated me like any healthy person. That's what I like about him, no matter how bad everything is, he will be there to bring light and life back into your life. I like him a lot, you could even say that I love him, there is just something about him that draws me to him. It might be his cute accent, that gravity defying curl, his excellent cooking, his artisticness, his optimism, or his eyes. Well whatever it is, it has me stuck in infatuation. Feliciano Vargas.

"hehehe oh poppet you know you can never escape. Dear sweet ____, your visitor is here to talk to you.. hehe" I wake in the chair, restrained, again. I'm in a different room though, this one is a light green walled, fluorescent lighting, and black tiled floors, organs littered the floor. I almost puke in pure disgust, how could anyone live like this? I black out again, shit, 'Oliver' caught me off guard and took me down in a few swift movements. Now here he is, him and Al, staring at me like I am the most fascinating thing on the planet. I found the visitor before I blacked out, he was gagged and blindfolded, strapped to a wooden chair, bleeding from cuts left by our tormentors. I was shocked at the sight, it was Feli. The blindfold stained with tears and blood, his amber hair losing its glow, pale and starved.

How could they do this to him? He is an innocent young man, what did he ever do to deserve this- this hell?

Help.

The gag ,duct tape, was ripped off his mouth, but the blindfold stayed.

"_-___, is that you? I'm scared, what a-are they going to do to us?" He whimpered clearly scared out of his wits. Tears clearly falling down his fragile, pale skin.

"I don't know...." I state, sounding defeated. I breath heavily holding back tears, I won't let these people break me.

" Yo, when can I kill these two, I'm gettin bored?" Al breaks the silence, practicing swinging with his bat. It looks like there is no chance of getting out of here alive. I look to Feli, he is praying, and slowly bring a smile to my face. Even if I am about to die, I will never break my promise.
He extends his pinkie to me with a huge grin on his face.
"Bella, I hate to see you sad, please let me make you happy!" He hooks the finger with mine. I smile to him and laugh a bit.
"Sure, why not?"

I will never be sad around him. Even now, at the time of death. Huh I have'nt  noticed ,in the room there is a painting of a bull.

(A/N: ahhhh sorry if this sucks, Im kinda having a case of writersblock. well I hope you liked it! )