Chapter 19

(A/N: sorry for all the short chapters, Im just kinda busy with school and homework, well hope you can forgive me. Here is the next chapter! enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.....what you are saying is that YOU are sorry?......are you stupid or were you dropped as a child?" I couldn't understand why he was still here, I clearly am not in the mood for his company and he has no reason to be here.

"No I wasn't, I feel bad for hitting you." oh, that's what it is. Idiot.

"so what you are saying, is that you are just a guy who is guilt ridden to take care of me for one day." I feel somewhat sad at this thought. Romano is a rude country and his attitude is sour.

"No, I am here because....you are the only person I know, sort of, that cares the most bit about me. And its the right thing to do, and it's not just for today. I want to visit everyday till you get better ,bella- I-I mean (Y/N )" His cheeks were tinted a bright red hue.

The right thing. Huh, weird.

I glance at him, my (E/Y) daggers refusing to show, and give him a slight hug. It hurts, but I show no weakness. He seems startled, but doesn't pull away. Instead,  he embraces me.

"I-im sorry......so sorry*  I hear a slight sob in his speech.

" I didn't mean to do this to you....." his grasp on my tightens as he lets the salty water fly. I have never seen a man break into tears over something as small as this. Its nice to know someone cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~le end of flashback~~~~~~~~

He is almost here, last time I checked it was 2:46pm. I can't wait, me and him always have something new to talk about. Yesterday we talked about Feliciano and it brightened up my mood. Just hearing about him makes my heart pound, I am upset that Im not around to be there with him. Being with Lovino has made my world spin, my impression of him has changed and now he is no longer, to me, a mean hot headed boy. He is more like a hard candy with a jelly filling, rough and sharp on the outside but sweet and sensitive on the inside.

3:00 on the dot.

The door creak open and lovino come in with another rose, this time its (2nd f/c). I miss him more than I did yesterday day.

"What took you so long hehe? So what's happening in the world?"

"Nothing, Feli has been talking to the potato bastard again, like always" he lets out a distressed sigh "I wish he would leave my fratello alone." He has no idea.

"Ugh, don't talk about him in front of me, it makes my head pound. My brain just screams I CANNOT STAND THAT BASTARD!!!!!! " nurses pass by startled and one trips infront of my door, Romano goes to the door and opens it. The nurse was bringing me food, sadly for her, it was soup Sunday. He closes the door and comes back with a slight grin on his face.

" clean up on aisle 5!" I exclaimed. We both broke in a fit of short lived laugher, he looked at me and blushed.

"I don't know why you ,of all people you, want Feli. Why? Why him?" He asks out from no where.

"I can't see it.....why?..." he is sounding desperate, more broken and sad than I have ever seen him.

It is strange and somewhat frightening to see him like this.

"I love him because he has always been there for me."

He stares blankly

" where is he now?"