chapter 11

Germany still won't talk to me and now he has even turned Japan ,one of my closest friends, against me. How dare he, how dare he be the one to tell me I was wrong. It's not my fault I live alone and was kidnapped, is it? No, of course not, and now Germany is lecturing me on 'How to be a proper country'. Ugh, he can be so annoying at times, all the yelling and being up in your face about it. So utterly annoying.

He basicly dragged me from my spot and into his car, we have been driving for hours. Apparently they would have never known I was missing if Feli never knocked on my door. Great, no one cares. The car is well in good condition, but just with the German, I so despise, in it makes me loath this long ride. I can't help glare at him whenever he tries to catch my eye in the rear view mirror. How much I would love to punch that face of his, such a perfect thought.

The ride was about 5hrs of silence and awkward snoring of the sleeping country next to me. He looked so peaceful sleeping, his eyes a bit puffy from torment and emotional harassment. I have no idea what he went through, but I think it was worse than my treatment. He was still gagged when I found him. Those monsters just laughed and kept hurting him. Perfect monsters, beasts. They would have killed us if the insufferable prick hadn't come. I guess I should thank him, but I don't have the energy to talk right now. I feel so exhausted, I just want to go home and sleep for the rest of my life. To never wake up, and live forever in my perfect dream of me and Feli.
We would sit and laugh, a picnic, and tell stories of our nations past. The red blanket surrounded us as we gaze up in the starry night, it seems so perfect. Eating pasta, laughing at silly things like how much Feli loved cats, and tell deep secrets or a game of truth or dare.
"So, Feli, have you ever though of Germany as hehe more than a friend?" I ask clearly drunk, France had brought us a bottle of the oldest red French wine he could find.
".......no...we are just allies." He states, also drunk, taking his time to pick the right words and not sound like a loser.
"cool, hehehe hey, Feli, do you like me?" My head is feeling fuzzy as I slowly feel my consciousness rocking back like a hurricane.
"Yes."
ugh......another dream.

He is still asleep when we arrive home, and he won't even wake up to a fresh bowl of pasta. He must really be tired.

"____, I'm going to take Italy home vith me. Go home." He states so stern and stoic, it kind of passes me off that he gets to take Italy home, but it's for the best. I look at his limp body in the car and whisper

"sweet dreams,.....friend"