Chapter 18

The sky is blue but there in the ocean everything is blue. I cant feel anything anymore, my heart flooded with both water and pain, but yet I still dont feel it. Air running low and life fadeing fast, but the void of white is no where to be seen. Where is it? Am I already dead? W-Why am I here? 

(Your POV) 

The people I pass end in a blur and the buildings are no exception, I was going too fast. 

I hear the roar of police sirens far behind me. I was reckless.

I have lost them, and now I just need to check. I should not have turned around.

Everything was going too fast, I didn't realize that I had ran a red light and a eighteen wheeler was rushing in my way. The pain in my leg cannot compare to the great pain of being crushed to death. Except I'm not dead, I survived, that's worse than death. I am alive, why , and in another hospital. It is different than the usual visits, I cant walk around the facility when I feel like it. I may never walk again.

I am going to be in physical therapy for a few years before I can even think of walking. The man who ran me over was innocent and didn't press charges, he instead visits me. His name is Lovino. He is Feli's older brother. I was lucky he didn't press charges, he was mad when he came out of his car but he surprisingly was pretty forgiving. 

(Lovino's POV) 

"WHAT THE HELL?!"  The cargo int he fucking truck better be safe, who the fuck did I hit? 

.... Wait.....Is that, oh God no.

I run out of the car with my phone in my rusted gloved hand. I have to work a few day jobs to pay of my stupid debut, I call 911 for an ambulance. Shit this is the girl my fratello is in love with. I run to the front of the car to see a gruesome sight. (Y/N)'s leg is stuck under one of the tires and her other leg is spilling blood at a rapid rate. She has passed out under the car, either that or she is dead, please don't be dead. PLEASE! Feli would never forgive me for this, no matter how happy he is, he will never crack a smile if she is dead. 

The sirens almost meet my ears immediately a few seconds later after I called. Fratello cannot know about this, he is the only family and friend I have left, I cant lose him like I lost Spain. I don't think I could go through that again. 

The car was towed off of her and the medics took her on a stretcher while I was being questioned by the police. They asked stupid questions like f I was intoxicated or not, if I was drunk I would not have called, Bastard.

She has been in the hospital for a few days and people are already talking about it, asking what happened and where she is, all I tell Feli is that she is going through one of her own civil war. He stays quiet and (Y/N) is recovering.

I should check on her today.

(Your POV)

He checks on me around 3pm everyday for an hour, he brings a flower each day. I have over 100 flowers, all wilted. He really is a bit sweeter when yo get to know him, our first meeting was very awkward though.

" So.......How are you?"

" You ran over me and I cant walk. How do you think IMO feeling?" I am very pissed, but lucky I have at least someone to talk to.

" I was trying to talk to you like a normal person, what the hell?!" he seems very pissed too, shit. I don't want him to leave me, wait what is that in his hands?

" um....What is that?" He bushes slightly and picks up his hand to reveal a small (F/C) rose. That is sweet. 

"Its a 'Im sorry gift'." 

"Thank you" I feel my face feel hot and i reach for the flower. He is being nice....why?

"I feel bad that I hit you and I decided to say I'm sorry." He didn't hit me on purpose and he is apologizing? OK what the hell?