Chapter 13

I ride my (f/c) bike to a near by vineyard, the meeting took place in France this month, to taste a few sips of wine.

Well the selection was mostly good reds and whites, some were quite bitter, but what do you expect? I'm not going love everything.

I am now quite tipsy and instead of riding my bicycle, I call a cab. It is quite cold here in France, being a white winter wounderland, so I have decided to wait for the cabbie in a cafe across the desolate road. Everything seems so empty and grey inside, this is not like the flamboyant country I know and detest. The walls were a plain color of green (A/N: no creativity!) and the floors were a dark, almost black, brownish mud color. The cafe was lit by two luminous bulbs, and reaked of a metallic smell I know too well. I turn back, rethinking the decision of ever coming here, and bump into a tall man. Great, the prick is here, I glare at him intensely and try to make myself taller by straightening my back. He looks a but darker and I can't make out his facial features because of the poor lighting, but I know its him. Just looking at him makes me feel barfy. (A/N: oh lovino, you make my mind come up with such great things) Lets take the Romano approach and try to cuss him out till he goes running to the German hills!

I sigh and try to choose my words wisely.

"What the hell do you want? Are you just going to stand there all day or are you gonna get out of my way? Huh? You are so quiet today, what the fuck is wrong? C'mon, say something, yell, blow a fuse, do something, you bastard!" I try to plow past him but her grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me hard enough for me to lose my balance. I fell hard on the muddy floor.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I clench my fists and glare more at him, my anger overpowering me. I push myself up and look him dead in the eyes, I lift my fist and swing making contact with his toned chest, but he still stands, I'm not saying I'm very strong but I am not weak. A punch like that would have knocked the wind out of any guy, even Germany. What is up with him, does he take steroids or something? Why is he so quiet, he would have yelled at my and slapped me if I did something like this to him.

I look at the figure and slowly take a step back, he takes a step towards me. I look around frantically, searching for my guards, I didn't realise, I haven't seen them since I left the vineyard. I start to freak out and panic, trying to figure a way out but my head is clouded. I feel quiet dizzy, sick, as the smell of blood grows larger. The lights grow dimmer as I feel myself slip, no not again! I look at the window and run at full speed at the glass, it shatters and I'm free. The cab is a few yards away, I stumbled over a few feet till I break in a full on sprint. The cab driver jumps and curses in French as I pound on the door, he unlock the back. Hey, that's funny, the cab driver has a odd curl like Feli. His hair seems darker than Feli's though. Maybe I can ask him about it............

Not again.

(A/N: hey guys I am sorry that this chapter took so long, I have been quite busy with stuff this summer. Its been quite hectic and I am sorry for keeping you in the dark about it. So yeah hope you like this chapter, more will be up soon, I promise! :) keep being awesome bros.)