Chapter 17

(Your POV)

Fuck....that knife might be my only way out, but I have no fucking idea how to get it out.

Shit this hurts like hell, my (F/C) jeans are already soaked with my own blood and now I'm starting to feel the world spin. I don't have that much time left before I pass out, I have to make it count.

I feel the restrains on my wrist tighten as I pull on it, I guess they got rid of my scarf, that was one of the only decent things I had to wear out in public! I'm going to get out of here and no one is going to stop me! I hop in my seat a few times,good the chair is not bolted to the floor, congradulations stupidity. Alright this is about to go down, the pain in my leg is slowly killing me but I have to do this or I will actually die, I straighten up my back and grit my teeth to hold beck a pained cry. My legs are no held back so I do something pretty stupid, I try to stand. I was able to hold myself and the chair for a few minutes to let the chair slide out of my bound arms, wooden chairs dont slide as easily as in the movies. The wood scrapes my arms and leave my limbs raw, my legs are getting tired and I know I cant hold this stance forever, I jump. The chair goes free but with a cost, wooden chairs can be heavy and make a lot of noise if they hit the ground at a certain height.

shit.

My arms are free but I can already hear the pounding of footsteps coming closer. I feel like I am at my limits, I dont know if I should just die now or kill myself. 

Feli.....

No! Not yet! I cant die now! Something snaps in me and I feel nothing, I am no longer afraid

FIGHT!

(A/N: attack on titan does not belong to me)

I jumps and ignore the obvious pain as I bring my hands under my legs so that they are the right way around. I pull out the knife and quickly cut, damn I hear they keys to the door. Fuck the rope I am getting the hell out off here! I see a henchman open the door and I run, run up and stab him in the gut ten times. He is definitly dead.

I'm running out of time, I have to get out of here! I look around and I hatch a small plan, there is a large window infront of the room I was in and I am guessing a large tree due to small branches. I decide that I should burst out of the window and climb down the tree running, I would ethier get out alive or dead, its fool proof!
CRASH!

I leap feeling my heart beat in my head, glass clearly cutting me and painting long stripes of read on my (Skin tone) canvas. The tree smacks me in the face and I fall, in a panic I start to grab at branches, luckily one was able to hold me until I feel my hands slip. I falls on my ass, bt hey Im not dead! I laugh in pure amusment, I must look crazy, insane. I pick myself up and notice a black motorcycle parked in the parking lot, a fimiliar figure hopping off of it. Him and his fucking shit eating shades dont know whats coming next.

I run to Al, catching him by surprise and stab him in the back about a few times before her falls. I push him off the motorcycle and get on, oh did I mention, my country is big on stunts! I start uo the engine feeling its purr, a very nice ride. I smirk as I speed off, running over Al's foot.

I'm free.

(woohoo! yeah new chapter, its not a lemon but yes I am kinda planning it for later chapters so yes please wait on that, and if you dont like lemons I will try make a separate chapter connecting to make the same story line. yes I hope you get that, I dont explain things very well. hehe yes so yeah I hope you like this chapter, reader-chan gets a edge and hope and escapes wile getting revenge on Al at the same time. hope you enjoyed this chapter, baiiiiiii~

Cel.)