Taken

I wanted to have a cute Leon pic that was also sexy... But only found Wesker lol

~Chapter 8~

Leon was in disbelief. (Did he really just?) He halfway questioned before thrashing in the other male's hold. "Wait a god damn minute!" He shouted trying to shove the larger blonde off when his wrist were pinned, shirt torn with it. 

"Sure. We can wait. But that means the mutation will finish so I suggest you make it quick." Wes argued his smirk teasing.

Leon felt a frown grace him his leg kicking the other in a type of tantrum. "Oh yeah, let me just hurry to let a guy ass Fuck me!" he growled arms tense. "What makes you think this will even help!?" The question finally came, his palms open in a 'how the Fuck?' gesture. 

Wesker snickered. "I don't, but what other chance do you have? And even if you try to fight me. I won't stop, so take it willingly, or as a rape victim?" The words were served cold, the man uncaring about the others mental state, or state in general.

Sky blue narrowed dangerously. "If you don't give a shit Why even try to save me?" Kenney bit out, not able to hide the slight hate in his tone. 

Albert, catching the emotion, debated on the question tilting his head. Then leered at the smaller male. "Because I promised the boy I would... " He admitted. "And because you never wanted this. What you said down in that place... It made me think... and that's why I was going to help you. Still am."

The words seemed convincing... honest? And it truly made Kennedy ponder his choices. Looking down he begun to fidget his feet, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. (Is it worth it?) He thought briefly then growled. "Fuck no its not get the hell-mph!?" Just then a piece of fabric was shoved into his mouth, his feet and arms thrashing as he tried to resist. 

Wesker, licking his lips at the sight pulled off his belt, strapping the other darker blondes hands together, his head sinking low and close to one of those red-tinged ears. "Fine with me... This will be fun Kennedy."

The sound of the others husked voice made Leon tense, his body stiff as both hands came to his chest once again. His arms falling low, both trapped together, fearfully grasping the wrist of the impending males left hand. The man's fingers twisting and tugging his right nipple. A soft gasp escaped him through the cloth as he felt both hands grope and tease him again, the man's mouth latching to his throat and sliding down his collar, hot breath trickling down against his skin. He bitterly leered his head to the side trying to pull away from the unforgiving touch, but instead giving the other more access as he felt strong arms lift him off the ground and onto firm hips, something hard grounding up against his backside.

Eyes wide in shock, he shook his head about to try and spit the cloth out when Wes shoved it back in, blue and red locking onto one another as Al's condescending grin stared at him. "No more smack Little agent. You have a bad tendency to become annoying when angry and I'm in no mood for your sarcasm. Just submit." At this, the male growled, the anger short-lived when the man thrust up against him, his body jolting at the feel of the older blonde driving into his hips. The hard-on below pressing against his own crotch.

Blue eyes went wide, a muffled moan leaving as Leon's head rolled back at the pleasant friction. He clenched his hands on the shirt of the other in a desperate attempt to fight back, eyes shut tight in confusion as the man continued to grind against him, his member beginning to react.  But when callous hands left his pecs to grasp at his ass, the suckling on his neck becoming more aggressive... A whimper escaped, his body trembling at the odd ministration of the other.

Deep chuckling vibrated, hot breath slapping against his ear once more. "Your hard agent Kennedy... Even though you never said yes... It seems your body will do it for you." Leon hissed in contempt trying to kick the other when he was rapidly turned, his back pressed against the chest of the other. "Should have just been honest with yourself... Then maybe you could enjoy this more... Then again, I like you fighting back. Making the great Leon Scott Kennedy submit beneath me sounds like A pleasant accomplishment... Don't you think?" The larger male whispered sadistically, just before tearing Leon's jeans off and away, slipping the boxers off as well.