Trapped Inside and Out

~Chapter 18~

Everything felt overheated. Blurry. Slow...

Leon arched, gasping loudly as his hips were raised, his entire frame trembling. His legs shook harshly as he groaned into the soft white pillow below, hands clawing at it in a failed attempt to hold onto his sanity.

The rough, calloused hands holding his waist hiked him further up, making his chest rise just a bit from the sheets before he was roughly ground down. A hitched moan escaped as he felt the man drive down at just the right angle, his legs moving at a mixed action of squeezing closely together or spreading far apart.

His mind was swimming, yet, blank. Calm yet a total storm. 

Leon could feel the man pull back just a bit more than usual, a whine cut short when he was roughly flipped and impaled again, Wesker thrusting deeply inside as he hiked a pair of toned thighs over his shoulders and dived down to devour already swollen pink-pale lips.

Tongue playing with his own, teasing, taunting, just like this man. It was abrupt when he suddenly became aware of the man ignoring, if not avoiding that spot. That spot he loved so much. To be so full but unfulfilled. He squirmed at it. Using his arms, he tried to raise his hips to get that much-needed friction when they were roughly torn away and pinned overhead.

Letting out a small grunt of dissatisfaction, Wesker pulled away to watch him with a grin. "What is it, Leon?" The man asked, his voice a deep husk. It just made the agent squirm more, his eyes half-lidded as he attempted to force the man to hit that place.

Wesker just chuckled, moving one hand from the pinned two, leaving the second to hold them as he gently gripped the base of Leon's throat. He began to squeeze, lightly, not hard, just enough to make breathing a little more difficult but not harsh. It halted Leon's attempt immediately as he froze, eyes becoming more glazed as Wesker continued to pound into him.

It was an odd feeling, that did not invoke fear in the least, small more quiet moans, breathless, leaving him as almost small whimpers. When it felt like it might have been too much, Wesker softened his hold and just caressed the spot, listening to the agent breath a litter harder than before and repeated it.

Even though the pleasure was still buzzing within his mind, Kennedy still was trapped in frustration as his spot was still avoided. "Albert," he whispered as his air was restricted again. It caused the man to pause, then he released his hold again and lower so that their noses touched.

Wesker, "yes," the man whispered, watching the smaller cautiously. "What do you want?"

It was so wrong... To be asked such an intimate question, to be under this man and want more. Deeper. Harder. Faster. All thing his mind screamed at him. His lips parted, his breath still labored, heavy. "I want," he swallowed, unsure how to say this without sounding needy. Without feeling completely humiliated. "Hit that spot... Deep, inside."

Albert grinned wide. "With pleasure." And that was it. The man collided with his prostate and he shouted out in ecstasy, withering on the bed as his ankles knotted behind the man's upper back. His mind was wrecked by the buzzing pleasure, nothing sain left as he reached his high. Almost tipping over, he did not expect the hand at his throat to gently squeeze... Then everything turned white. Unable to do more than a soundless scream, Kennedy shut his eyes tight as he road through what felt to be a never-ending orgasm. He felt off, like he was floating as his vision blotched... Then he came down.

A few grunts later, he felt the other release and was left with his face turned to the side as he caught onto reality belatedly. Everything felt so fuzzy. Good. He did not know how to root back. Jaw grasped he was turned into another possessive kiss when his mind finally snapped and he bit down.