Virus's and Zombies

~Chapter 4~

Rich blue eyes gaze at their map, then surrounding area. The place was exactly where they wanted to be. The bottom floor. But they were here with a missing member.

Sighing Leon leans against the door walls that led into the main control center, the man who has been following him- simply watching. "Just going to stare or are you going to say something," he asked, slightly nerved... He hated how he was acting, but he couldn't help worrying about the kid just like how he worries about Sherry. No matter how much stronger they probably are with the mutation... A kids a kid.

Dirty blonde lashes began to shut, slight exhaustion hitting him. leon had been moving on and on for quite a few hours, and although this is the norm with bioterrorism. It didn't mean he was used to it. After all, he is human.

Kennedy rest with the given silence, debating and strategizing certain scenarios. He was still thinking when he pondered over the fact that the other had yet to comment... Or move. He could still feel the eyes burrowing into his very core, the stare really pissing him off.

Eyes flashing open he moved to glare at the other, the mans' face blank. He expected the usual coy and condescending smile but was surprised to see the serious, calculating gaze. Feet shuffling Al edged near the smaller sandy blonde, gazing down in the upset blues, his sterling silver flashing red. "I can still see the remnants of some sort of virus..." He whispered a creepy sense to the words. The color of those eyes of the other now changed, and the calculating gaze turned curious. Fingers traced the spot in which the injection started, hands trailing down to Kennedy's gut.

Flinching, the agent pulled away, slightly frightened by the accuracy the other had to knowing where the virus that almost killed him had gone, defensively covering his lower abdomen. "Yeah, wasn't a fun ride." he retorts, not much bite to the words. Just stated as merely a fact. Yet those curious eyes peaked with further interest.

"It's not fully gone. But not active... If it reactivated would your genetics control it, or will it be overcome? Are you not curious." the taller blonde questioned, a scientific nature to the man to fit his coat.

Having eyes seem to watch him like some sort of toy really drove the younger man to the point of almost pulling out his gun. It was worse when he knew and realized both Sherry and Jake probably went through the same... And even Claire. Looking around he tried to see if by any chance he could see someone else or hear a fight... But nothing. Nothing he could use to leave this creeper of a man alone.

"No." he suddenly answered, surprising himself at the outburst. "If I was curious about that, I would have never had it removed nor killed the man who infected me with it." the tone he used turned somewhat cold. The memory of the man creating anger.

Closing his eyes he took a moment to breathe, looking back at the other. "I find nothing wrong with people like you... After all, a lot of the people important to me are...different..." he turned to pull out his phone, scanning the map so to keep his eyes from the other. "But I won't threaten my own life for the sake of science when it can just end up hurting those close. Jake lost his dad and was hunted just for having the Wesker bloodline, and Sherry lost both because they were too naive to stop while they were ahead."

Taking a breath he finally grew the strength to look back up, the shock in deep red eyes not missed. "I will not be another of those kinds of people in their life's. Understand?" He finalized before rising off the wall to walk off. Little to say that he was surprised when an arm pulled him back. 

"That kid... Jake, is Albert Wesker's son? When did he even..." He stopped mid-sentence seeming to regress back.

Kennedy picked up the off tone in the others voice, suspicion and curiosity brewing. "Yeah... A woman from Edonia, she died soon after he became a mercenary," he whispered softly. Turing to fully give his attention to the other he softly smiled. "The boys cleaned up though... Anothers to thank for that though," Leon slowly crossed his arms, leaning back with a bright smile. "I'm really rooting for those kids." He mumbled the end, looking down the statement not really addressed towards the other.