Chapter 20: Happiness

Nothing too important this chapter lol, reference to re7 and hardcore smut and happy ending. Enjoy! Sorry, it took so long.

~~

Leon sat in the room the two shared, watching the sleeping form of the other. This was not a life he ever planned to live, settled on an island with a man he ner thought could love. Wesker had proved his worth, in a way he never thought he would.

Chris had called him five days back, randing about umbrella merging with the people he worked for and helping with a mission. He was uneasy about it and was screaming curses at the older of them, knowing Wesker had to be in the room.

Leon laughed as all the other blonde did was chuckle quietly to himself. Chris still hated Wesker, and Clare... They did not know the complete arrangements he had with Leon... But Kennedy knew it better that way. 

In time he would tell them the truth, but first, a certain man had to make up for a lot of things. He was not Scott-free yet, which was why umbrella was helping fix all the chaos they created.

Shuffling was heard, and lavender eyes moved to watch light blue blink red, the older blonde looking at his sheets, frowning, then finding Kennedy on the one-seater couch away. He immediately started to grin then. 

Albert, "Well, there you are." He chuckled, eyes wander. 

Kennedy was not currently dressed, a small blanket pulled at his waist, his thighs and per torso wholly exposed.

Wesker looked him up and down, appreciatively. He himself was in nothing, strolling to his loved naked, watching those bright eyes glance him down and then up, his cheeks flushing a little his heart rate picking up. 

Wesker hovered the younger, hand running up the blonde outer thigh. "You should come back to bed," the man purred, slipping past sheets. Leon gasp, curving a bit.

Leon, "take me there... Or join me?" He offered, ginning as red eyes trailed down to his spreading legs. "What will you do?"

Wesker made a low hum, pushing Leon further up the couch as he fitted between his legs. "I prefer the bed," he grinned, hand slipping under and grasping the other. Leon let out a soft gasp, grasping Wesker behind the nap and into a kiss. 

Wesker slowly rubbed him hearing the agent sigh into the kiss. Slipping in his tongue, he moved his hand to prob the other hearing a gasp and moan. his fingers slipped in easily, the man still slick from last night. 

Albert groaned as he fingered his lover, easily adding another finger feeling the younger shutter. "I can't get enough of you." He confessed, pulling his fingers out to rip off the sheets. Leon made an excited noise as he was picked up, knees pressed against his chest as Wesker entered him, thrusting him against the couch.

Gold-tan hands clawed at a much broader back, ankles moving to knot behind a trim waist as he felt the larger man fuck into him. Wesker mouthed at his throat, teeth scrapping as he hiked his more lithe body up, thrusting harder.

Leon, moaned loudly, arms clinging around the other. "You sure, nh, you've had plenty haven't you?" He joked, head rolling back as Wesker shifted to a better angle himself. 

Wesker was grunting now, sweating slightly as he raised and dropped Leon according to his taste. "You choose the worst times to joke." The man softly chuckled, trying to steal the other blondes lips when Leon suddenly flipped them, sitting on Wesker's lap the minute the man met the chair.

Legs propped to either side, he rolled his hips, feeling hands grab at his ass and shoved him down hard, feeling Wesker fill him completely. He moaned as he rolled his hips, riding the man with his head tossed back. "W-when else do I have time to joke? Ah! You're always balls deep- WA! Wait!!!" Leon pulled the other's hair as he was rapidly thrust into and pulled down, moaning constantly as Wesker force him to shut up, or tried to.