1

Yvonne

As I sprint through the forrest, multiple wolves follow close behind. They aren't that happy with me right now, I went onto their land to grab a rabbit I saw and they saw it as a threat.

Now, my black paws are carrying me as fast as I can away from them. I can tell they are no where near close, wolves are so slow.

Seeing a cave, I jog inside and sit in the back, closing my icy blue eyes to make myself completely invisible.

I hear the wolves growling at each other as they come near the cave. They must've followed my scent. Opening my eyes, I see an angry grey and brown wolf snarling at me.

I smirk as he tries for my neck, I duck and catch the skin of his stomach in my teeth and pull. Tearing the skin letting his blood pour out.

Without waiting to see if his buddies will be here soon, I sprint out of the cave and towards the local town. The packs all around made this neutral ground so the civilians won't get involved.

Many rogues live in Adams Eve. Including me, I have a small cottage on the border so I can run into the forest whenever.

Although the packs very much dislike me. They have been trying to get rid of me ever since I moved in when I was 14. They don't even know my name. They know me as the Grim Reaper. I've been known to kill any wolf in sight, that's the only reason I still live here. I'm feared by all the Alphas so they can't touch me.

Reaching my home, I shift and find the clothes on my body ripped.

There are many things people don't know about me, and my kind. Including that when I shift, my clothes most of the time are intact. Unless I have been in a fight or something like that. Sometimes, in drastic situations or I'm forced to shift or something, they will shed then too.

After walking in, I take a quick shower to rid the scent of the forest and the blood. After, quickly getting dressed again and doing my long brown hair.

I head out of the house and towards the cafe, many wolves still come to this village regardless if it is neutral, just to get a cup of good coffee.

This place wreaks of wolves, they may not be able to mask their scent from other wolves, but I can. They don't know what I look like in my human form and I don't plan on them ever finding out.

I work at the cafe everyday to earn money for food for the store so I don't have to go hunting all the time.

Also for perfume, so on days where I'm tired and can't mask my scent, I douse myself in perfume to throw off the regular wolves. They never suspect a thing and stay away from the strong scent.

"Morning Hillary" I greet my boss as I walk into my workplace. She waves and heads back into the kitchen. I've always wanted to tell her what I was since she helped me so much with this job but, I could not risk her safety.

I grab an apron from the rack and tying it on I walk behind the counter to help the customers. Of course the first one has to be a wolf and from his scent I can tell it's the one who was chasing me earlier.

"What can I get for you?" I asked the man as he looked tired.

He looked up with his big brown eyes and replied, "Just a coffee please."

I smiled and nodded. Grabbing a coffee, I put it down in front of him as he places a few dollars on the table.

I mutter a "have a nice day" He nods his thanks and walks over to a table with four other men. They all look very muscular and smell like wolves.