14

There was a triple update so make sure you are reading the correct part! Also, do not forget to read the authors note at the end as well.

-----------
Yvonne

Everyone was silent, looking down in their laps, unknowing of what to say.

"The games will continue where we left off tomorrow, I forfeit myself and will put Justin in the place of me instead. Inform your members and be ready first thing tomorrow." I say surprising them.

"Do you think that's really a good idea? I mean, we could just cancel." Pico suggests as the others nod along.

"Nonsense, this is but a mere bump in the road. I brought all these people together, they deserve what they came for, my word stands." I say shortly before heading to the kitchen to grab a water. I hear the Alphas grumble before they leave my house one by one, except two. Tucker and Pico stay.

"What can I help you two with?" I ask with a raised brow as I turn to see them on the other side of the counter starring curiously at me.

"I wasn't aware you had multiple forms, Yvonne," Pico says as Tucker almost refuses to say anything at all.

"It wasn't something I solicited to all the packs of this nation. If you knew, who cares. If you didn't, who cares." I say nonchalantly with a shrug. They watch me curiously as I open my water and take a swig. "What else could I help you with?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Nothing, you're just different Yvonne," Tucker says with a sigh before they both leave. I furrow my brow in confusion before sighing myself as well.

I feel somewhat protective and I go to sit on the roof of the pack house again, watching over the seemingly happy couples of my pack. I feel great knowing that I protect these people, I keep them from turmoil.

When night fell, I felt somewhat fatigued and I went to my bed. I didn't fall asleep, just stared up at the ceiling as I felt a twitch in my heart. I paid it no mind as I pushed my panther further into my mind when she tried to release herself.

With a heart-wrenching crash, I sit up and see a wolf standing next to my now shattered window. Before I can say anything, a hand is over my mouth from behind me and injecting something in my neck. From the pain it causes me, I can tell it's tiger seed.

As they pick me up, bridal style, and jump out of the window again, I struggle to keep my eyes open. My eyelids feel heavy and impossible to keep open.

Just as I am about to lose consciousness completely, a hear a loud rumbling growl from my carrier, sending powerful vibrations through my entire body. My eyes snap open and I fight against the toxins in my body and start to thrash in his arms.

"Sorry, Yvonne." He whispers before hitting me over the head, effectively knocking me out. How does he know who I am?

---

The sound of paws hitting the forest floor follow so close behind me, you might think they are right on my heels. I dash for my life, trying to find a safe haven as they thrive to kill me.

I never understood these rogues, why do they want to kill me? Why am I such a threat?

I have no time to think before I hear the loudest growl I have ever heard and then a wolf hurdling into my side, effectively knocking me over. I hiss and wrestle them off of me before another can jump on me. But when I stood up, I notice I'm completely surrounded, no way out.

Faster than I can see, a white wolf stands in front of me, growling at anyone who tries to step forward.

It's a white wolf. I mean, they aren't legendary or have special powers, but they are known to be powerful Alphas if they are one. And from the looks of it, this one is from its size and overall stature.