23

Yvonne

As the ceremony is about to begin, I was separated from Anthony and left with only Scott as we sit for the moment I am to join my mate in front of thousands of wolves for our unification.

"Tell me about him, your mate," I say to him, trying to move past my nervousness.

"He's, stubborn. He's also very sweet and not to mention very handsome," Scott gushes with eyes that are already filled with love.

"I'm so happy for you Scott," I say with a smile as I pull him in for a hug. "You've made me very proud to call you my warrior,"

"And I am proud to call you alpha. Yvonne, the first time I met you all those years ago, I never knew you would be this strong and powerful, but it's amazing," Scott replies as we pull away.

"Thank you, Scott, that means a lot," I say biting my lip to stop myself with crying with joy. But something still feels wrong, like something bad is going to happen.

'I'll keep a watch over the territories, you enjoy yourself with our mate,' Copper says easing my worry slightly.

'Thank you, Copper,' I reply thankfully. He nods before disappearing into the back of my head.

"It's time," Freddy says entering my room. I nod and take a deep breath before following him to the backyard, towards the stage where Anthony stands.

I stand beside him and he smiles down at me as he takes my hand. I smile back before he begins his speech, "Today we are gathered to celebrate the unification of the Bloodhound and Canine moon packs, and the Luna position filled." He starts.

"We are no longer two separate strong packs but one, The Blood Moon Pack will protect those who are under this control and many more." He says as an ancient knife is brought, so this is how the unification is made, the joining of our blood. "Let our blood mix as a symbol of one, and love," he adds the last part with a smile as he cuts his hand.

When I am about to do my own, something in my chest pangs and my eyes turn deathly gold.

"We're under attack," Copper says. We all turn to the forest to see the wretched unnamed man walking out with a smirk and an army behind him. "You dare step onto my territory?" I growl deathly low.

"Did you forget I made you? This is my pack," the man says with a smirk.

I quickly cut my hand and join it with Anthony's to make our packs one before turning to the man fully. And man, does he look pissed.

"You'll pay for that one Arianna," he replies as the army around him growls.

"My name is not Arianna. I am Alpha Yvonne of the Blood Moon Pack, and the Blood Alpha, don't you dare say otherwise," I reply with a face of stone. I will not fear this man anymore. He will control me no longer.

"Oh kitten, you wish that was true," he snickers as he comes closer. The packs of wolves around me growl in unison, as do I and my mate.

"If it's a fight you want, you've got one. You'll have to go through us to take our Alpha away again," Pico growls, which surprises me slightly since he calls me his alpha.

"Gladly," the man smirks as the army around him shifts.

"This is a fight between just you and me, why don't you stop being a coward and come get me yourself?" I say to him. I nod to the packs and they move to create an opening between him and me.

"Oh honey, you think I play by the rules?" He says with a maniacal smirk. Before I know it, an arrow whizzes past me but instead imbeds into Anthony's shoulder.