6

Yvonne

Running. That's all I've been doing for the past three months

Ever since I left Addams Eve and Luke, I let Harriet take control and follow her instincts.

So far, she has brought us to the south-west side of Canada. I know there is a pack here, and they know I'm here, I'm being hunted at this moment.

Running through the forests, I hear the familiar sound of paws hitting the dirt behind me. I ditched my bag a while ago so it wouldn't be in my way, but now I'm pooched.

Coming up on a cliff, I find myself in a similar situation I was not long ago.

What do we do? I ask hurriedly to Harriet.

Maybe we can talk to their Alpha and try to find your parents. She suggests as I feel her shrug slightly.

I sigh and turn around to face them, my icy blue eyes glowing brightly.

Around ten wolves stand tall in front of me, growling as they bear their teeth.

Showing my submission -much to my distaste- I bow my head and look to the dirt.

I hear the familiar sound of bones cracking and then a man cough. Looking up I see a young man in basketball shorts, his green eyes glowing brightly with pride.

He gives me a stern look and I nod taking that as a sign.

For the first time in three months, I shift. When I do, my clothes are tattered, but covering everything.

"Who are you?" He asks with great power in his voice, my guess, either a beta or gamma.

"I am Yvonne Darras," I answer loud enough for him to hear. "I need to speak to your Alpha," I say a little more confidently.

I see his eyes glaze over before he nods to two wolves next to him. "They'll see you now." He growls out. Nodding, I follow close behind with a wolf on either side and some behind me.

Coming up on the pack house I hear them shift behind me, grabbing shorts from the trees as we pass.

"What pack are you from?" A young boy asks next to me, his blue eyes filled with curiosity.

"I'm not part of a pack. Wolves don't exactly like my kind these days." I say smirking.

He shakes his head and mutters under his breath, "If you only knew." I knew right then, I must be in the right place.

Coming up on a big pack house, the wolves all around stop and stare as I walk through the courtyard. I see many of the unmated males size me up as I walk past, causing me to smirk slightly.

Nine people stand out to me. In front of the house, stands eight males and one female. From the feeling I'm getting, I know they are the Alpha, Luna and the family.

I smell feline. Harriet says as her eyes take over mine. I can feel my body stop in its place as I smell around. Before I can do anything, I fall to the ground as my body convulses in the all to familiar pain.

"Again!" I yell as I curl my body into the fetal position.

Dammit, Harriet! Stop it! I yell at my inner cat, wondering if she's even a panther at the moment.