22

Yvonne

"Wait, who's this?" Barry asks pointing to Wil.

"Ah Yes, That," I said with a bit of a chuckle. "After I was taken by a group known as the Black Dragon, they turned me into this and sold me to packs as a mercenary type warrior," I say with a sigh.

"Wait, seriously?" Tucker asks with a solemn look in his eyes.

"Yeah, I went to thirteen packs before I finally found a way out. I ran and happened to stumble on the territory of Alpha Anthony, our dear neighbours of Canine Moon. This is their Beta Wil." I introduce.

"So why is he here with you?" Scott asks with a raised brow.

"I found my mate in their pack, Alpha Anthony. He helped me back into the life of an alpha instead of the submissive coward I was." I say with a small smile. "He wants the Luna ceremony to take place tomorrow, but for that to happen, I need my pack to be with me, I can't do this without them," I say with a pleading look.

"Do you realize everything I gave up to step into your place?" Tucker asks with a sigh and a sad look on his face.

"Tucker, I wish you didn't have to and I could've stayed in power, but that's not how things went. But I'm here now if you can't willingly give it to me, I think you know what has to be done and I don't want that to happen." I say with a knowing look.

If he wouldn't give it to me, I'd have to challenge him with a fight to the death, and I don't want to do that.

"Yvonne, I think we both know how that'd end." He says with a bit of a chuckle and a nod. I smile slightly as he continues, "You are the Blood Alpha, this is your position." I nod my thanks to him as I feel the mind link connect itself back into the back of my head.

"Thank you, Tucker," I say with a small smile.

"What next, Alpha," Justin says with a bit of a smirk, they all seem to have that in common.

"Now, we get the entire pack onto the territory of my amazing mate," I say with a bit of a chuckle. "We need them all over there before the ceremony tomorrow."

"I'll call a meeting for after lunch," Justin says as he stands and leaves the room, nodding quickly.

"I'll let Anthony know what's happening," Wil says as he leaves as well.

"You, need to tell me all about your mate," Scott says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

I chuckle as we walk outside, walking through the field, seeing all the warriors training and the children running around happily.

"So, Alpha Anthony?" Scott says with a girlish grin as I feel him get more excited.

"Yeah, Alpha Anthony. I don't know if he realizes it yet, but he was the white wolf that saved me from rogues a long time ago." I say with a small smile.

"He's a white wolf?" Scott asks stopping in his place.

"Yeah," I say hesitantly with a furrowed brow. "What's wrong?" I asked beginning to feel worried.

"Nothing, I'm really happy for you Yvonne, you really deserve this. After everything with Luke and now the Black Dragon, you deserve a life of happiness. And I'm sure Anthony is a great man." He says with a small smile as he pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Thanks, Scott, maybe we should head down to the river, just to pay respects to Luke," I say as tears prick the edges of my eyes.

He nods knowingly and we walk that direction.