15

Arianna(Yvonne)

I went to thirteen different packs before running away. I think that's pretty good, a good amount before deciding I had enough.

And they were not fun. I have scars riddling my body from the endless and unnecessary torture. I became an even better fighter than before all of this happened.

They hardwired fighting into my brain. Even after I left I can't get it from my brain. I must train, I must please the alpha and do as I'm told. I mustn't disobey orders and I definitely should not let them smell me as a feline. I managed to find a way to hide the scent and mask it as a wolf, much to my liking. It saves me from beatings often.

Although, since I left seven months ago, I still haven't shifted. Copper won't let me so I get to run in human form. Only upside is that they won't find me in human civilizations as easy. And they don't know I can't shift, they think I just decide not to.

Right now though? I wish I was in a human civilization, I'm on the run from a few rogue wolves that want me for breeding, knowing I'm strong and all.

And I know what you're thinking, why not go back to my family and the others? Well, I tried.

When I got to Adams Eve, they didn't even recognize me. They acknowledged their daughter and sister was missing, but to them, it wasn't me. It didn't help I had my new name printed on my leg.

I looked in the mirror, I really didn't change at all though. I still had blood red eyes, I still have silver hair. Only difference was, I didn't have the blood alpha mark anymore and they couldn't feel Harriet. Maybe that's what set them off? I still wish they recognized me as their loved one instead of throwing me out.

As I trip on my own feet, I scramble back up to get away from the wolves still chasing me. I don't know where I'm going but I gotta keep going. Eventually they have to stop, right?

Wrong, I was stopped. Precisely on the other side of what I learned is now the most dangerous pack with me out of the runnings. Canine Moon Pack.

Lucky for me, they neighbour BloodHound. They also never met me or knew my real name, just that the blood alpha was neighbouring them.

A line of warriors stood there growling at me. The rogues were smart and hightailed it out of there, but me, not so much. I stood there and pointed my head down, showing my neck in submission.

"What is your name?" A man asks roughly from the front.

"Arianna, sir." I answer quietly. I learned a while ago, it was easier to say that rather than trying to convince them I really am Yvonne, since they won't know who I am anyways.

But when I hear that name, I become enraged with the idiotic people I used to call family that now refuse to even look at me.

"Alpha will be here soon to deal with you." He says contorting his face in disgust. I know it's because I'm a rogue, they can't smell the feline.

When a tuft of white fur passes my vision, I can't help but gasp. The white wolf. It's him!

As the white wolf stands in front of me, it trots around me, smelling my legs and such. I'm too afraid to even let Copper in right now as he's fighting to let his golden eyes cover mine.

I block him out completely as the white wolf goes behind a tree, after coming back out as a tall, bulky silver haired man in shorts and a shirt.

"It's you." I whispered in awe. All those years ago, he saved me.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asks with a low growl.

"No probably not." I say with a humourless chuckle as I point my eyes down.