9

Yvonne

In front of me was not only the same amount of males as yesterday but also four women with my father.

With a furrowed brow, I walk over to him, "This is not the suggestion I had made."

"No it isn't but we're still considering it." He says with a sigh.

"So what's this about?" I ask pointing to the line of women that look to be my age. They also look somewhat thin, having little muscle tone on their bodies.

"A trial run. You will train these four women for one week. This time next Saturday they will go up against seven chosen males that have been trained under Cole. If they win, we will add all females without a position in the pack that are able to shift, to training." He says motioning to the four women.

"And if they win, does that mean I'll be put as the trainer?" I ask with a bit of a smirk.

"If you beat a few of the warriors, then yes, I will give you the position." He says with a smirk of his own.

"Deal," I say with a bit of a smirk still, putting out my hand to shake it. He nods before shaking it. "Ok ladies, we've got no time to waste so I hope you are ready for an intense training session because that's what you're in for," I say immediately turning to the women.

"Yes, ma'am." They all say at the same time.

"One week," I mutter to myself. "For warm up, give me six laps around the packed house." They nod and do as they are told before running away.

This should be interesting.

***

Tomorrow is the day. The day when the four women I have trained harshly all week will verse the strongest men of the warriors that are around our age. I'm not scared.

If I was to explain the four amazing women I trained this week, I'd have to start from the smallest.

Lilian Stout- 19 years old, about 4 feet tall with long brown hair and subtly blue eyes. She may be the shortest of us, but she is definitely one of the most deadly. With her small size, she is able to attack where they won't expect because they've been training with people the same size. She has a fiery attitude and is ready to show the guys that the women can do this.

Charlie Pearson- 18 years old, about 5"6' tall with spiked brown hair that is blonde at the ends and mischief filled green eyes. She is quite skinny and looks as though she doesn't have muscle mass, but really, she can pack a punch. She quite quiet at first but once you get to know her, she's a party animal.

Jasmine Andrews- 19 years old, almost 6 feet tall with died blue hair and amber eyes. She is a giant, not only can she pack a punch, but she'll tower any of us easily, if I wasn't who I am, I would be scared of her. Not to mention her wolf, it's dark brown, tall and vicious.

Alice Clark- 18 years old, same height as Charlie with short blonde hair, soft features and welcoming blue eyes. Although she looks like an angel, she is excited and ready to kick some ass.

I do not doubt these women, I know they will win. All together they are the strongest I have ever trained. They were so willing to do as I said to prove a point. It meant a lot to them that I make sure that women were allowed to become warriors.

"Do you think they're ready?" Freddy asks me, breaking the silence and me from my thoughts as we sit at the supper table on Friday night.

"I do, they have more strength than you can see," I say with a small smile.

"And what about you? Are you ready for the match I'm going to put you into." Father asks with a small smirk, thinking he'll beat me.

"I beat all seven of my brothers at once, you don't think I can handle a few measly wolves?" I asked incredulously.