11

Yvonne

"Alpha, we need you to approve of the new regimes for the warriors," Scott says handing me a clipboard after I exit the cells.

"Of course, I trust you know what you're doing Scott. If you need any advice or help to create new ones, let me know." I say signing the paper for him and nodding.

"Thanks, alpha." He says taking the clipboard before running off again. I nod and find myself walking around the territory, watching the children who are unable to shift having fun, being free of worry.

I wouldn't say this pack is in danger, but they aren't at peace either. Hopefully, the games will bring ease to them having extra warriors around. I still have to decide which packs to bring.

On that thought, I walk towards the packed house and nod to the women as I head to my office. Inside I find Justin waiting for me.

"You still have to decide which packs to allow on the grounds for the games." He says nonchalant, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I have a few ideas," I say sitting behind my desk. "Of course the Sentinel Night Walker Pack for their strength, plus I want to see my family," I say with a bit of a chuckle.

"I think the Scarlet Moon Pack, the Blue Shadow Pack and the Dusk Keeper Pack have already requested to join us. So we just need to invite one more with your family added to it." He says after looking over the paper in his hands.

"How about the Blue Moon Pack?" I asked thinking about the people of my past.

"Do you think it is wise to invite a pack that despised you for your species and invite your family here?" He asks warily.

"Get the Alphas and Luna's for a meeting here tomorrow and we'll have a chat," I say leaving the office, giving him no room to oppose.

I head to my bedroom and close the door behind me, locking it before putting my back to it and sliding to the floor.

I miss my family so much. I know that mom and dad will be here tomorrow, but I still miss them so much.

I sigh before standing again and heading to my bathroom. I strip and jump into a freezing cold, except I don't mind it. I embrace the absence of heat against my skin as I close my eyes and feel my muscles soothe.

When I get out, I wrap my cold to the touch body in a large towel. I go to my closet and slip on a sweater and a pair of pyjama shorts before laying in my bed. Without a second thought, my eyes closed and I fall into a peaceful sleep.

**

"The meeting is in an hour Alpha, the others should be arriving any minute now," Justin informs me as I sit in the dim meeting room with my eyes down. I am unbelievably nervous.

"I feel their presences already," I say cryptically as I stand and exit the dark room, going towards the front door.

"It feels different than the ones we invited," I say with a frown.

"Maybe there was a change of plans," Scott says with a shrug, he can feel my worry as well. I haven't figured out why yet, but I'm weirdly somehow connected to him.

With a knock at the door, I open it to reveal an older man looking lovingly at his mate.

"Hello, you must be Alpha Yvonne." The man says offering his hand. "I'm Alpha George and this is Luna Wynona. We're from the Dusk Keeper Pack." He says as I shake it.

"Thank you for coming, if you would follow my Head Warrior, he will show you to the meeting room where the others will be joining us shortly," I say pointing to Scott and offering a small smile.