12

Yvonne

Everyone should be arriving soon for the games. I know I am ready for this. I have been training with the warriors lately to prepare them and a bit myself I guess. I have no doubts about the skills of my army, we should do quite well over the next few days.

Still, in the gym, I still batted the poor bag. Blood runs down my forearms but I don't bother as I continue to give all my emotions towards the reinforced bag.

Luke finally became lucid again and stopped begging for me to take him back. I think it was a mix of dehydration and lack of food mixed with all of his injuries to create a cruel image in his head.

He apologized for begging me to take him back and assured me he knew what we were to each other.

"Alpha, scouts have said they're arriving soon," Barry says, cutting my thoughts short.

"Thank you, Barry," I say with a small smile, taking the towel in his hands. "I'll go get changed into something that isn't covered in blood and greet them." He nods to me as he follows me out of the gym again.

I break off with him and run into the house. Quickly I changed into a pair of black jean shorts with a galaxy print on the leg and a black 'Jack Daniels' tank top. I wipe my arms clean in the bathroom quickly before putting on my black boots and running downstairs, feeling their presences growing near.

As I stand at the door, I take my hair out of the ponytail before continuing out the door. Just as I do, I see a line of three black SUV's pull up. I watch as Alpha Pico comes from the first one with other males.

"Hello, Alpha Yvonne, I'd like to thank you again for inviting myself and my pack members onto your land for the games." He says with a bright smile.

"Oh it's my pleasure, and please, it's just Yvonne, let's drop the formalities this week," I say with a slight chuckle.

"Of course, I'd like you to meet my Beta and third in command, Ray and Stewart." He says pointing to the two tall brunettes beside him. Ray was a lot more muscular and built than Stewart and also had beautiful blue eyes that contradicted Stewarts' brown ones.

"It is very nice to meet you too," I say with a curt nod. "Let me introduce you to my beta and third in command, Justin and Barry," I say pointing to the males beside me.

"Aw, do I not get an introduction," Scott says feigning a pout.

"Oh whatever," I say with a light glare and a great big grin. "Anyways, Scott here is going to show you and your pack where you will be staying over in the guest house," I say introducing Scott finally.

When Alpha George and Alpha Franklin arrived, it went pretty similar and was nothing noteworthy that happened.

When mom and dad pulled up, I could feel the excitement radiating from my brothers. When Freddy stepped out, I attacked him and jumped on his back, feeling his familiar warmth.

"Yvonne, I can't stand with you on my back." Freddy groan, his steps faltering before leaning against the car.

"Don't we get any love?" Jude asks with a fake sniffle.

"I missed you guys so much," I say getting off Freddy's back to let them all encase me in a hug at once.

'Alpha, a fight broke out at the guest house. Nobody has been able to interfere without being knocked out.' Scott mind-links with a sigh.

'On my way' I answer quickly, fazing back into the real world.

"Sorry guys gotta go break up a fight," I say wiggling from their arms. I don't listen for a response before my body takes the form of the panther and I bolt for the guest house.