19

Arianna

I follow his quick steps down the stairs to find myself practically running after him to the driveway.

When I see his brown hair and blue eyes, mine turn gold and try and attack him.

"Who are you," Anthony asks as he holds me back. I growl at my mate to let me get at him.

"I'm Freddy Darras, here to see my sister." He says pointing to me.

"You son of a bitch, don't fucking dare associate me with that family. You lost that privilege when you thought I was some kind of imposter." I spit out with a low growl.

"Yv-" He starts.

"Don't fucking call me that, I can't even hear that name anymore without feeling disgust. You don't understand what you all did to me when you turned your backs on me." I cut him off.

"Please, we miss you so much." He pleads as tears fill his eyes.

"You should've thought about that when you said I was a fake. You don't understand what I went through so I could get back to you! The only reason I fought for my freedom, endured the punishments and refused to call myself Arianna, was for you!" I said as I finally broke past Anthony's arms. I didn't attack Freddy, just stood before him.

"Why don't you come home with me and we can make things better. Dad misses his little kitten, we all do." He says as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"I can't Freddy, it's not just you I need to worry about anymore. You all pushed me away like I never meant anything. In reality, I didn't look any different." I say quieter as I point my eyes down.

"You have to see this from our side of things, I used to feel Harriet. Now it's some foreign wolf! You don't understand how alarming that is, you don't just change that much in such a short time, " He defends as he starts to get louder and angrier.

"I didn't choose this Freddy! They took her from me! They took everything from me and changed me into this monster! Don't you fucking dare turn this on me." I state growling slightly.

"Please, just come with me and let us make it right." He pleads with a sigh.

"Get off my land," I growl as my eyes glow gold.

"What're you talking about this is not your-" He starts.

"As future Luna, this is my territory and pack. You will leave before I remove you." I growl cutting him off. He seems stunned and looks to Anthony before hissing his direction and leaving.

When he disappears in the trees, I take in deep breaths before walking towards the tree line, disregarding Anthony's gaze.

I collect a good amount of the bigger leaves and put them in a pile next to a fallen tree by the edge of the forest. I see many people glance in my direction but I don't pay them mind as I look for something to tie the leaves together.

I go inside the house and instantly find Daphne in the kitchen with a few other women.

I stand at the edge of the kitchen and wait for her to notice me.

"Ah, Ari, sorry I didn't see you there. What can I help you with?" She says with a small smile.

"I was wondering if you had some type of thread or string, something I could use to tie so leaves together and is somewhat strong?" I ask with a sheepish grin.

"Uh yeah, we have some clear fishing line." She says with a bit of a chuckle after pulling a spool from the drawer.

"Thank you, Daphne," I said waving to her and the other women as I leave their presence.