21

Arianna

When the warriors went to bed exhausted, I could not. I was so scared I going to be taken again, I think I always will be. I don't want to be afraid anymore, I want to be the old me again.

Instead, I sat on the balcony roof in front of Anthony's room. I let my feet dangle in front of his door so he would see me, but I have a feeling he's not sleeping either.

Confirming my thought, I hear the door open and I feel his gaze on me. Quietly, he climbs up and sits next to me, looking towards the now dark forest.

"I will never let them take you again Ari, I promised you once. I will never send you back there." He says grabbing my hand.

I squeeze it back and lay my head on his shoulder. I hope he's right.

***

Anthony tried to stay up with me, but he eventually laid back on the roof and fell asleep. As he did, my thoughts started to run wild.

Will I still become Luna? Has he not noticed the new mark on my hip? Will I be taken again if I do something wrong?

Why did they choose me to torment?

I guess I couldn't really think that though. I have met others like me. Sort of. Other people who were taken by that bastard who remains nameless.

I've met them at a few packs I've been to, and a few were better than others, but they weren't as broken as I am. They still had their will and original wolves. I had everything stripped from me.

Breaking me from my thought, Anthony's warm hand traces the letters above the waistband of my shorts. I look to see him with partially open eyes as he reaches for me.

"Come here please." He pleads quietly. I nod and comply, letting him pull me into his arms. They are warm and radiate sparks through my body, something I missed more than I would have thought.

"I want you to still become Luna, when you are ready." He says rubbing my back with his hand lightly, soothing me ever so slightly.

'Is there a way you could connect with his wolf?'I ask Copper.

'Uh, I can feel him, but I can't reach out until you're marked.' Copper says with a sigh.

I roll my eyes before sitting up and instantly going in Anthony's room. I hear him following close behind in curiosity as I look for something to write on.

I finally find a tissue box and a random pen in the side table and I use it to answer him.

' I AM READY.' I write on a tissue and show to him.

"You are?" He asks with a small smile as he looks at me. I nod and his smile grows even further as he pulls me in for a tight hug. "I'll plan it for tomorrow." He says into the skin of my neck.

I smile slightly to the best of my ability and nod as well.

When we finally pulled away, we went down for breakfast and sat with everyone as they wore a similar smile. I knew Anthony had told them through the pack link what I had said, and it made me happy that they were happy too. It meant they accepted me.

"Good morning Luna." Wil said with a mischievous smirk. I glared at him playfully as I fiddled with the controls on the bracelet. "Are you training again today?" He asks as he starts to eat.

I nod nonchalant and let my hand intertwine with Anthony's.

"What do we have here? My twin sister finally stepping back into power?" I hear a voice I probably shouldn't right now, Freddy.