Team Free Will ≫ Big Brothers

Imagine you...calling Sam,Dean and Cas your older brothers for the first time.

You were having a day off from hunting and went with your friends other than Team Free Will. You have been with friends since 11am. You went shopping for new clothes and using your fake credit card. You and your friends were eating out and you told the boys you'll be home at 1:30pm but it was 2:00. You were laughing and talking to your friends. Suddenly the stopped laughing. You realise the boys were behind you. You turned around and see them looking at you.

"(Y/n)? Do you know them?" One of your friend asked.

You nodded. "They are my older brothers. I'll meet you outside in a bit, okay?"

The boys hesitated before leaving. You turned around back to your friends. And sighed.

"I have to go. But it was nice meeting up with you." Your friends agreed and waved you goodbye.

You got up and turned around. You see Dean peering inside the cafe. Behind him Sam was drinking something, you couldn't really make it out. Next to Dean was Cas. Cas was eating a burger. Dean looked over to Cas and looked at the burger in hunger then turned back to look inside. Cas made eye contact and smiled widely and waved. You giggled as you made yourself out.

When you got out Sam was leaning on the top of the Impala still drinking, you figured it was ice tea. Cas was behind Dean still eating. Dean was looking at you. You were in trouble. He pointed to the car. You sighed and climbed at the back soon Cas was in the back as well. Sam took shotgun and Dean was in the drivers seat. Dean turned on the engine and started to drive. You guys sat in uncomfortable silent.

"Damn it (y/n)." Dean shouted making everyone jump. "We thought you were captured by a creature! You made us worried."

You rolled your eyes and looked outside the window.

"Dean is right (y/n). You made us worry. Next time just call us if you need extra time." Sam said calmly.

You sat there waiting for Cas to speak up.

"Did you mean it?"

Well you were expecting something different from Castiel. But there's a first for everything. You looked at him confused. So did the brothers.

"Mean what?" You asked. The first time you spoke up since you were in the car.

"We are your older brothers?"

You smiled at Cas and nodded. The brothers was expecting answer from you.

"Of course I do! How long have I been with you idiots? You guys practically are family to me. You guys are there when I most need it and you guys have your fun side as well. And then we argue like a normal sibling relationship. Whether you like or not you are my family. You are my older brothers!"

Cas smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. Sam turned to look at you and smiled. Dean, even he was still in a pissed off mood, he was smiling and you could see it through the review mirror.

"I want i group hug when we get out." You declared.