Family Series ≫ One Crazy Family

Without a doubt, you had the weirdest family. Yeah, sure they weren't related but hey, family don't end in blood. Your family was weird, weir as good weird. After many many fights and arguments, the angels are once at peace and Lucifer is not being a douche and tries to kill all humans. Yeah... Now, there is peace. Kind of, Sam and Dean still hunt. Cas is leading a army of soldiers just incase of demon wants war, however I doubt that will happen.

Michael has finally learnt to not be stuck up in the ass, Lucifer learnt to give people second chances, Gabriel learnt that not everything is a fucking joke and Balthazar has almost given up drinking. Oh, also Crowley has learnt not to be too,well he's not really a problem. Now someone had this wild idea, Gabriel and Balthazar, that everyone one of them should live in the bunker with Sam,Dean, You and Castiel.

You, Sam and Dean had a lot to put up with. Like Gabriel always flashing in cakes and sugary things, or when Balthazar can get wasted at anytime of the day, or Michael shouting at the two immature angels with Lucifer watching them in amuse, or when Crowley is insulting the angels. What is worst of all is when it is in the middle of the night. No one, I mean no one  disturb your sleep in the middle of the night, and the Winchesters and Cas know that, they got hurt by doing that. When you are woken up in the middle of the night... A bitch is gonna get hurt.

You storm into the main room, see all the angels and demon in the room, the two best hunters looking tiredly at the argument. They saw you, panicked and tried to shut everyone up. Castiel saw you and tried to make you go back to your room and go back to sleep, while they handle the situation. You glared at the argumentative asses, as you shoved Cas out of the way. Sam and Dean suddenly got dragged into the argument as well.

"Can't we just all get along?" Gabriel shouted as he asked the question.

"I don't know can we?" You asked, making everyone shut up and look at  you.

You had your arms crossed over your chest, even if you had tired eyes you could see the pure anger in them. Even if your hair was a mess and had eye bags under your eyes, you were still imitating as fuck. Everyone had to take a step back away from you, they could feel the rage coming from you.

"Do you realise how important sleep is? OH WAIT YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED SLEEP." Deep Breath. "You are so fucking lucky that I do not have a fucking blade on me, or one of you will get hurt. And. I. Am. Not. Kidding." You growled at them, pointing a finger at each other them with a glare.

"Sorry." They all said.

You turned around, "You better be." Then you walked away.

As you walked away, you heard them muttering to each other or to their self how scary you can get. You smirked, then suddenly the atmosphere soon became happy again when Gabriel offered everyone alcohol and cakes. How bloody fucking fast their mood change. But you love them, sadly, you love your crazy family.