Crowley ≫ Darts and Deals

Imagine Crowley... Popping in as you were playing darts and it misses him by a hair.

You weren't really playing darts. More like of putting the picture of the person you hate and throw darts at their faces. You were also in a bad mood. So you were sitting in you bed facing the wall across you. The wall across you had the dart board on it. Since you were pissed your throws were hard and on target. You utterly forgot what you were pissed about. Then you remember the face of Crowley on your dart board.

Someone popped in your room but you had already threw the dart. It flew straight past their hair. It cut off a bit but nothing too noticeable. You see who popped in and huffed of who you saw. He turned around and saw his picture having a holes in them.

"You must really hate me right now." He said

You rolled your eyes and lied back on your bed. You picked up a book and started to read. In the corner of your eyes you could see his hands still up in defence then he slowly put it down, he was still staring at his picture. He turned to you and sighed.

"I am sorry for what I did. I mean I am still right but...." Wrong move.

You picked up a dart next to you and threw it. You weren't looking. It could hit Crowley in the face. Oh how you wish it did but at the same time you didn't as well.You hear the dart land.

"Bloody hell!"

You moved the book so you could see. The was blood on Crowley's face. But it still hit the dart board behind him. It must have skimmed his face. Crowley faced you, his face soften as you give him a look.

"Okay. I am sorry. I am not right and your right. I can be a little bit protective of you.-"

"A little? Bloody hell Crowley! You had your demons watching me like spies!"

He scratches the back of his neck. "Okay okay! You're right! You can protect yourself seeing that you almost dart me, for real this time. But you have to make a deal with me."

You rose you eyebrow. "A deal?"

He nodded in respond. "If you ever get in horrible trouble You must call or shout, which ever you prefer, my name to summon me."

You smirked. You climbed off the bed and faced him. It was a pretty fair deal.

"Deal?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes and pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised at first and then kissed you back. You knew he would make you seal the deal with a kiss. He pulled away and he smirked at you.

"I am guessing it's a deal?"

You laugh, "Shut up and kiss me again."

"My pleasure." And once more he kissed you.