Requested Dean ≫ Nightmares

For Sandshoes2399 aka Carter. (Spoilers of season 9 final. I know there are some people who haven't seen it.)

She felt another turn in the bed. The few nights haven't been the best. Dating Dean can be hard. Carter gets nightmares, so does Dean. But ever since she got afraid of Dean turning into a demon. They are separating. They even put a pillow between themselves at night.

Carter never felt so bare and alone. Even with Dean next to her. Even if Cas was in her personal space or when Sam is in the same room. She woke up as she felt the bed shift. She sat up and looked at Dean. Demons doesn't need sleep. But Dean said he wanted to feel a bit human.

Carter looked at Dean in pity and removed the pillow that block them. She shook him lightly.

"Dean?"

No answer.

She shook harder. "DEAN!"

She was struck hard. She fell of the bed and was on the floor. Dean sat up quickly as she felt her eye and nose. No blood. That was a starter. Dean looked at her with his black eyes then it turned back into those apple green eyes.

"Did...did I?" He asked in a soft tone.

She nodded.

"I am sorry, Carter."

She stood up and sat on the bed as he started to ramble about how he was a terrible person.

"I am so b-"

A soft sweet kiss was the way to shut him up.

"Dean. Just shut up and stop saying you are a terrible person. Because I know you are but that is the person I fell in love with."

He smiled.

"Now. I going to get a ice pack, pie and hot chocolate and meet me in the living room. We are going to have a movie night to calm you down." She said as she walked out the room.

I'm going to marry that woman. Dean thought.