Requested Gabriel ≫ Loki

For Dragonselo2000 aka Izzy

Izzy was cuddling next to her loving boyfriend as they watched Thor: The Dark World. They had already watched Thor and The avengers. Izzy sighed dreamily at the scream making Gabriel stop sucking his sucker and looking down at Izzy, who was underneath one of his arms. Izzy had her head on his shoulder. Gabriel looked at Izzy with one of his infamous looks of confusion and judging.

Izzy looked up and smiled at Gabriel before turning her attention the the Tv when she heard the voice of Loki, or Tom Hiddleston. Gabriel rose an eyebrow before open his mouth but soon silence by Izzy's hand. Gabriel licked her hand which did not fazed her. Izzy soon took off her hand and wiped the saliva on Gabriel.

"Are you seriously thinking about Loki?!?! I am LOKI!" Izzy chuckled.

"But do you have a cute complexion?" Izzy looked at Gabriel. "Never mind. Do you have a deep husky voice?"

Gabriel tried but failed making Izzy laugh. Gabriel pout and cross his arm.

"I'll make you fall in love with this Loki."

"I am already in love with you." She muttered.

Before smiling at the Trickster in front of her. Gabriel disappeared. Izzy decided that he was probably planning something. It had been half the day and Izzy started to wonder where her Loki could be. Suddenly she jumped when hearing a voice.

"I AM LOKI AND I AM BURDEN WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE!"

She turned around and started laughing at the get up that Gabriel was wearing. Gabriel pouted and crossed his arms like a five year old. Once she calmed down, mind you it took like ten minutes but seemed like forever, she smiled at Gabriel.

"Why are you wearing that outfit?"

"You like that Loki. So I buy your love by trying to be him."

She rolled her eyes and pulled him on the couched. She gently kissed him on the lips making Gabriel relax, since he has been tense becoming Loki. They tore apart as she stared into his whiskey eyes.

"You will forever be my trickster, my archangel. Gabriel, Loki or not. I rather have you."