Angels and Crowley ≫ I like my room NOT invaded.

Imagine angels and a demon invading your house so you, naturally, describe them.

You lying or sitting or both in your bed with your laptop on your knees. You scrolled your tumblr feed as they flooded your dash board. There you saw a Johnlock post. Martin Freeman was a hedgehog and then there was Avenger stuff. If you kept scrolling you get Vampire Diaries, which makes Balthazar cringe every time you mention it around him, it was scattered around tumblr. There was a post about how girl's period can drown people because it's a lot of blood. You scooped another spoonful of ice cream; there was, naturally, an ice cream box next to you.You stop scrolling and jumped a bit when seeing a certain angel.

"Seriously Vampire Diaries?"

With that, the British-Accent-Hating-Celine-Dion angel flashed away. How long was he there? Reminder- Ask why Balthazar hates Vampire Diaries so much. Anyway, you continued to go about scrolling, you reblogged a picture of cake. It looked nice. Too nice. Your stomach rumbled after you reblodded another picture of cake. You looked to your left and jumped again.

"I have cake and you don't!"

And the-over-hyper-5-year-old-with-a-serious-sweet-problem-angel zapped away. You swore if another angel came to annoy you, you aren't afraid to hit them. Then that angel had to appear. Not that you like him you just really hate him. That I-don't-even-have-words-to-describe-this-complainer angel. You sat up and kicked him off the bed.

"Piss off Lucifer."

He grumbled and zapped away. You hopefully prayed that you didn't get the I-am-so-faithful-to-my-father-and-I-am-a-goody-two-shoes angel in your room in the bunker. After a couple of minutes of waiting you figured that Michael wasn't coming to invade your house since he is a goody two shoes and only be bad when he wants to.

"I heard that!"

You turned to look straight and saw a stern fathering look on the angel. Archangel. You groaned and fell back into your bed as you felt his present fade away. But you felt another present. You groaned and threw a pillow. As you grumbled a "If you're another angel I swear." But was cut off rudely by someone.

"I clearly doubt that I am an angel."

Great, now we have a polite-gent-but-he-is-also-the-king-of-idiotic-demons-and-hell demon in your room. You sat up and glared at the used-to-be tailor. You rolled your eyes before snatching your pillow from his grasp and threw him some crisp, that was next to and you didn't even acknowledge it. He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"Looking for amusement, love. But seeing that you're not in the mood makes my day a lot better. Now, I must be off!"

With that he dramatically left. Can you have a day with out any chaos? That's quite a lot to ask to be honest. Well, in a hunter's opinion. The job is like a 24/7 shop. Did you just compare the job as a shop? Oh great it's the angels and the demon getting to your head. As if they haven't already!

"Are you alright?"

You heard that voice and smiled. Enters sweet-and-adorable-puppy-but-is-also-a-badass angel. You looked to your left and see those blue eyes that you fell in love with,Castiel if you didn't get it. He moves your laptop to the floor then moving the food on the desk in front of your bed. He climbs into the bed with you as you snuggled closed up. Him as a boyfriend is the best thing. Then you felt another present in the room.

"I like my room not invaded, thank you." You hissed at the other angels and the demon.

Castiel looked at his brothers and the demon in confusion as they all zapped away. He looks down at your for an explanation.  And you told him the answer with a dramatic voice.

"They just really really like me."