Requested Adam ≫ Wolves

For thelittlewolf45!

Annabella hated herself. Why did she have to be a werewolf? She was just roaming around the woods when she heard a male shouting. She rolled her eyes. More people hunting supernatural. But this person seems to catch her attention. His voice seems... Attracting. She ran towards the voice and saw the scene.

The boy, who was very attractive She must say, was pinned down by a werewolf, who she hates. Annabella hissed at werewolf. The other werewolf looks at Annabella, the werewolf tensed before running away. The boy looked at Annabella and got up and showed his weapon. Annabella put her hands up meaning she meant to harm by anyway.

"How...How did you do that?!" the boy asked. "Unless you are a werewolf as well."

She sighed. "I mean no harm. And if I did I would be helping that werewolf."

The boy lowered his weapon. Before straightening his posture and held a hand out. She looked at it before taking it into a shake.

"My brothers won't approve. But you seem nice. I'm Adam and you?"

She smiled. "Annabella. I hope I won't run into again Adam. But maybe we can go out for a few drinks?"

She pushed away her black hair out her face and turned to see the blond boy. The blue eyes watched him smile and nodded.

And that was the start of something beautiful....

(I really hope you like this. I know it's short but I couldn't think what to type! I have loads of one shots to type. And Adam is hard to type. I don't know why. I almost called Adam, Adamn. Yeah...)