Requested Castiel ≫ My Fallen Soulmate

For Queen-of-westeros aka Alica

"Shut the hell up Dean! I am a 22 year old adult. I'm just going out to hunt, alone!" She growled at the elder Winchester.

"Well, tell me when I'm not hearing things." He sassed.

She slammed the motel door and walked away. Seeing what's the point of hunting when Dean put her in a low mood she went to the bar. She remember stuff that she was really confuse. She heard a voice, Castiel's voice. She ordered a whole bottle of Jack and carried it out. She went walking and she saw a familiar trench coat getting beaten up. She saw those blue eyes looked her eyes. It screamed for help. She dropped her jack and ran towards him with her blade.

She pushed off the man and saw a Demon. She smirked and attacked. She caught hold of the demon's arm and twisted back, kicked back and pushed him into a wall. She saw the trench coat angel smiled at her and nodded. But she didn't killed him by the knife she killed the demon by smiting them. Once the demon was dead, gone forever, she let go making the lifeless demon drop. She stared at her hands.

"H-h-how." She asked.

Castiel made her look up. She always seemed to get lost his is precious blue eyes.

"You were a fallen angel, but you were not suppose to fall. I thought I had lost you but I have now found you again with the Winchesters. I found it was to sudden to tell you what happen."

She rolled her eyes at the formal angel.

"What happened?"

"You are my soulmate. We were inseparable. But you fell and I lost you. I thought I would never find you again." He explain shyly.

"Good thing, the moment I laid eyes on you, my heart jumped and told me you were the one."

And without him answering her,she crashed her lips on his. The kiss was like the end of the world. Fall apart with a crap load of explosions. When separating she felt her grace running through blood. He smiled before crashing his lips again.