Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

It's my parents oh shit I'm in deep trouble now I can hear their nagging and arguing already I thought. My dad looked at me with angry eyes and bravely walked towards us. He poked Harry on the shoulder. Harry quickly turned around.

"Hey I told you that she was mine!" My dad snapped.

"You tell me how? I mean did she once ever kissed you?" Harry asked in a angry tone of voice. Dad had a vicious look on his face and grabbed me by the arm and took me outside into an alley. Harry and his friends started yelling at him as my dad opened the door and took me outside.

"You kissed that grease ball?!" Dad yelled.

"Yeah why does it matter to you anyways?" I asked.

"I told you to stay away from them and then you go over there stay overnight there and kiss one of them damn it Sara!" He shouted.

"And why do you keep on saying that I'm yours its creepy?" I questioned.

"To make them stay away from you." Dad replied.

"Well it's not working!" I said as I saw four figures on the end of the alley.

"You might want to turn around if you don't believe me." I said. He turned around. The four figures walked closer. When they got closer while got their switchblades out of their pockets.

"You Socs really don't listen to well do ya?" Harry asked. While pointing his switchblade at my dad's neck.

"Yeah so what are going to to do about it hood?." Dad taunted.

"I'm going to cut your fucking neck till you bleed to death that's what I'm fucking going to do about it." Harry snapped. While pointing the switchblade closer at my dad's neck.

"Okay!" I said as I went in between them.

"If you guys want to fight you guys should fight evenly." I said still standing between them.

"She's right." Harry said smiling at me while he put away his switchblade.

"Fight at our the dam next Thursday night no weapons and no fights before it." Harry pressed. My dad nodded agreeing to Harry's challenge

"Who ever runs away first loses and whoever stays wins and gets to keep her and the territory." Harry informed. Harry took my hand and we walked out of the dark alley.

"Harry can I talk to you for a second?" I asked as we were walking.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Do you have any idea who you almost killed let alone set a fight with that's going to happen in a week from now?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Who?" He asked mirroring my actions.

"My dad and if you kill him I might not exist!" I said.He looked at me with wide eyes flickering with guilt behind them as he stared briefly before speaking.

"Shit!" He nearly shouted.

"Wait a minute you mean your last name is Vulture?"He questioned.

"Yes. I didn't want anyone to know my last name because you guys would know I'm related to him." I said with innocent eyes looking at him.

"Sara I don't think any of us can get mad at ya." He said smiling at me.

"Lets go meet up with the gang I will tell them to go easy on your father." He said.

"How you going to do that?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He replied as we walked towards the gang that have been waiting near the door of the ice cream shop.

"Hey where's Zayn anyways?" Niall asked Harry.

"I don't know."Harry replied as we started walking to his house.