Chapter Twenty One

Twenty One

I quickly pulled away and slid to the right side to see who barged in as Harry quickly turned around to face the rude intruder. It was some intruder alright! It was my dad!He was standing at the doorway with his fist clenched to his sides as he glared at Harry while breathing heavily.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" My dad yelled before tackling Harry to the ground.Harry landed on the ground with a loud thud as my dad started punching him in the face relentlessly.Harry started to fight back by trying to push my dad off of him.I imminently ran behind my dad grabbing fist fulls if his blue tacky shirt trying to peel him off of Harry.

"Stop it get off of him!" I screamed at my dad as I kept tugging on his shirt to pull him off.My dad turned around and roughly pushed me against the wall.I screamed in pain as my head hit the wall.My head started to throb and ache as I slowly sat down rubbing my temples while looking at the ground as hot tears started to accumulate in my eyes .Suddenly I heard a loud bang!I shot my head up to only see Harry pinning my father to the ground with his hands gripping on my dad's neck tightly as he kept smashing my dad's head on the floor. My dad's face started to change color to red as sweat started to run down his face as he gasp for air while trying to fight back.

"Harry stop!" I commanded. I ran towards Harry and started tugging on his bicep.He didn't listen as he made his grip tighter as my dad's face starred to change to purple.

"Harry stop you are going to kill him and not only kill him but kill me!"I screamed. Harry quickly took his hands off of my dad and quickly stoop up with fear and anger blazing in his eyes. My dad stood up his face turning back to it's normal color as he panted heavily for air. I stood in between both of them so neither on of them could attack the other.

----Author's Note-------

Hey guys I know short chapter I'm sorry but hopefully I'll be able to put up a double update next week so be prepared.And if you didn't know I made a Twitter account so if you want you can follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back @5SOSGirl16.I having a new book coming out next month called "Busted".Yes it's a One Direction fanfic and no I'm not giving you spoilers. Well thats all what I have for you today and I'll hopefully be able to update next week loves ya!!! <3