Chapter Twenty Three

Dad opened the door out of Harry's house.I looked back to see Harry stand in the door way with his chestnut colored hair covering half of his face has he balled his fists to his sides.He looks menacing standing there like that but at the same time still attractive.

"Don't look at him." My dad ordered interrupting my thoughts about Harry.I quickly turned my head so that I'm looking straight.Dad took me to his car and opened the passenger door for me.The ride to my dad's grnadfather's house was quiet. Neither of us made a sound.The only sound heard was the loud idle of the car.We finally pulled in My dad got out of the car as I opened the door to get out.We walked to the door step of his grandfather's house.

"How are we supposed to pull this off?" I ask my father as he reaches for the door handle.

"Just let me handle it."Dad harshly whispered as he opened the door.We walked in and saw my mom sitting on the couch.She stood up with a worried expression.She quickly walked over to me and hugged me tightly like how she did when I was little.

"Can't believe him." I sobbed into my mom's shoulder as she hugged me tightly as she lightly stroked my hair.

"It's alright Sara it's in the past."She whispered as she released me from her embrace.I sighed heavily and nodded while looking at the ground.She's right but I just can't look past on what he did to her.Loud pounding came from the front door.

"I'll get the door you stay here."Mom said as she walked to the front door. I sat down on the couch in the living room I heard her unlatch the door.

"Where is she!" A male voice questioned. I felt my heart hit my stomach as I stood there frozen.I know exactly who it is.

----------Author's Note--------

Hey guys I know I know short chapter and I honestly don't have excuse for it and I'm very sorry.Anyways for those of you who don't know I have a new book up called Busted.Please go check it out and tell me what you guys think.That's all what I have for now loves ya!!! <3