Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I woke up with my head on Zayn's shoulder. It takes me a while to realize my surroundings. Then the events that has happened flows in my memory. Everyone is sleeping except for Ashton.He is sitting across from me staring at me. I cleared my throat snapping him out of his trance. He quickly looked at the floor. I got up and sat down beside him.

"What time is it?" I awkwardly asked trying to make conversation. He looked up and pointed to the clock on the wall across from us.

"Oh thanks." I said smiling at him trying to brighten the mood. It was ten o'clock at night.

"Did the nurse come over yet?" I whispered.

"Not yet." Ashton whispered.He had sadness and worry flashing behind his dark brown eyes like neon lights. Silence filled the room til a nurse walked in. I stood up the second I saw her.

"Where's Harry where is he is he okay?" I frantically questioned trying to keep quiet. Ashton stood up holding my arm to calm me.The nurse cleared her throat and smiled faintly.

"He's doing well he just got out of surgery." The nurse informed. My heart's pace quickened as the heavy weight of worry was lifted off my chest. Relief replaced the aching worry I've had.I need to see him. I need to see that he's okay.

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but he's sleeping,"The nurse told me.

"I don't give a fuck if he's taking a piss I need to see him!" I protested raising my voice louder than I should waking everyone up. The nurse glared at me for my foul language.

"I'm sorry but you can't see him." The nurse repeated. I am starting to get so close to losing my tempter.

"Tell me where he is right fucking now." I demanded while holding on to the switchblade Harry let me borrow in my pocket.

"No." The nurse replied in a snotty childish tone. I pulled my switch out and aimed it at her neck. The gang gasped and Ashton trying pulling me back. The nurse looked at me wide eyed with her hands slightly in the air. Silence filled the air quickly. Till I heard a faint groan.

"Sara!" A familiar voice called quietly. I quickly shook my arm out of Ashton's grip while my heart skipped a beat as I stood there hoping to hear it again.

"Sara!" The voice called louder. It was Harry he must be close! It's got to be Harry! I quickly put the switchblade in my pocket and ran closer to the voice. I ran in the nearest opened door that leads to a hallway.

"Sara!" The voice called. It was louder.I kept running til I saw a door on the left side of the hall open! I ran in the room. Harry was on a hospital bed with an IV in his arm lying down on his back with a blanket on top of him. He kept calling me. I ran up to him and kneeled on the ground holding his calloused hand.

"I'm here Harry I'm here." I whispered in between breathes as I slowly stroke his soft matted brown hair. My eyes started to fill with hot tears. He slowly opened his eye. His left eye is swollen shut and is bruised. His face has a little more color than before but his face is covered in bruises and a few cuts. His pink lips is scabbed and slightly swollen.

"Sara." He said in relieve in his raspy voice that is complemented with his nice British accent. He slowly sat up looking at me. I gently wrapped my arms around his strong torso and buried my face in his chest.

"Harry I thought I lost you." I sobbed crying in his chest.

"Shh it's okay I'm not going any where." Harry whispered while stroking my blonde hair with one hand while wrapping the other around me. I rested my ear on his chest to hear his steady heart beat.