Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty 

 "Niall wha-what are you doing here?" I asked while crying.

"I came here to talk to you mostly about Harry." Niall replied quietly. I sat up and looked at him with confused eyes. Why would he want to talk about Harry? Did something happen? I sat there impatiently waiting for him to talk.

"Harry isn't like that you that right?" Niall asked. I nodded waiting for him to continue.Do I?

"I just want to let you know he didn't mean it.He really likes Sara."Niall informed me while he rubbed comforting circles on my back.

"How do you know that?" I asked as I wiped tears off my cheeks with the back of my hands. Niall looked at me with his bright eyes while flashing his warm smile as he shook his head slowly.

"It's so obvious Sara.I can tell just by the way he looks at you he fancies you,everyone can tell.He feels really guilty about what happened back there." Niall enlightened as he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Niall." I whispered.

"Anytime Sara." Niall said as he patted my back before releasing me out of our embrace.A light knock came from the door and slowly opened. Harry's tall frame stood at the door way with his head down.He looked up at me.His emerald green eyes were rimmed red,swollen,and glossy,his cheeks were flushed and stained with tears.What?!

"Harry is everything okay?" I croaked. Harry's green eyes burned to anger but was flashing with sadness.

"Everything is fine!"Harry snapped as he balled his fists at his sides.Wow so much for feeling guilty.I cautiously walked towards him.

"Tell me I can tell something is wrong." I told him as I was about to reach up and touch his shoulder. He quickly grabbed my wrist lightly.His hands were shaking lightly as he briefly held my wrist.He slowly let go of my wrist.I put it back to my side.

"Niall go outside everyone is there already there."Harry ordered.Niall got up and walked out closing the door behind him not saying a single word.

"Harry wha-."I asked before Harry silenced me with a kiss.The kiss was desperate as I kissed him back.He placed his hands on my upper back and slowly slid them down to my waist.With hesitation I slowly pulled away.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked as I wiggled out of his long arms.

"I need a small distraction right now."He whispered as he stepped closer to me.

"Why?" I questioned him as I crossed my arms.He sighed heavily as he ran his long figures through is soft curly hair.

"I don't want to talk about it I'll tell you later."Harry murmured.Whatever may bother him right now he doesn't want to talk about it and I fully understand.I looked at him briefly.He looked broken like as if someone smashed the blazing light out of his burning emerald green eyes.Before I knew it  I quickly rested my arms on his shoulders kissing him slowly.He kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.I guided him to the door so his back is against the door.His long figures lightly tugging and running through the ends of my hair has he kept kissing me.He started walking forward without breaking the kiss. He kept walking forward till the back of my knees were pressed against the edge  of the bed.Suddenly the door swung open.

--------Author's Note--------

I know,I know you probably hate me because I didn't update last week.I'm so sorry it was my first week at my new school  and I couldn't find the time.In other news I just made a new Twitter account.For those who are interested in this story and would like to follow me on Twitter my Twitter name is @5SOSGirl16.Well that's everything for today and I'll hopefully update next week loves ya!!!!! <3